Super Mario Ceremony - 30th Ann. Medley

Dang, he wrote like a long list for you.
Mario Hoops 3 on 3 and Mario Sports Mix wasn't included.

On my list or in the video? I didn't include it on the list because I wanted to focus on the main themes...

I liked how the Credits included everything from the Virtual Boy games and the Mario & Sonic games to the crappy Super Mario Bros. movie.

It's been 30 years already? They grow up so fast...

PandaSoul said:
Dang, he wrote like a long list for you.
Mario Hoops 3 on 3 and Mario Sports Mix wasn't included.
A bot of sports mix was at the end.

That was epic. So epic.
Mario, for 30 years, you have made it your duty to star in the best of the best games (and give us some nice music, too.) You would not let anyone stop you, whether it was Bowser, or Donkey Kong, or Smithy, or Fawful, or any other weird-looking villain. While other so-called "mature" players scoff at you, we know who is the one who saved the gaming industry. You have gone to the farthest reaches of space and time, just to rescue a princess who is too lazy to hire a bodyguard and some cake. Even the Mario Bros. movie didn't stop your conquest of the world of pixels.
Mario, you have not aged a bit in the past 30 years. And for all of this you have done, Mario, I salute you.

(Well that was a fail of a speech. What did you expect, Martin Luther King Jr.?)

Only 20 more years to the big milestone. ;)

His games always sell well, unless that stops anytime soon, I doubt Nintendo will stop making his games.

What I usually do, when I encounter parents who want to by games for their kids, I encourage them to by the latest Mario game if they haven't already. See, that's the key to long-term success, introduction at a young age.

Back