Claymates

NintendoQueen814

Gengar ♥
Who here knows about the SNES game, Claymates? I want to get my hands on that game again! I rented it a LOOONG *probably before some of you were even born! :P* time ago, and now I want it again.
Claymates_Coverart.png

Here's the best deal I found in 1 minute: http://cgi.ebay.nl/Claymates-fur-SNES-/190569828825?pt=de_entertainment_games&hash=item2c5ed8d1d9#ht_512wt_922
That's € 4,95 for the game, and € 3,45 for Deutsche Post Brief, no matter to which location.

Edit:
Since you most probably have an American SNES, and in case you want to have it closer: http://cgi.ebay.nl/Claymates-Super-Nintendo-SNES-game-clayfighter-/180706137429?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item2a12ecd555#ht_500wt_922pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb9e24fad
That's $ 11,95 and $ 2,- for USPS First Class Mail.

Thank you Yami :) I'm sure I can get it from online somewhere. I just miss playing that game. It's so much fun *from what I remember at least! LoL*

Woah, Claymates :O I have that game. Picked it up waaaay back at some second-hand store while on a holiday somewhere; don't remember where, I was very young at the time. It came with an English-language manual for some reason instead of a German one, so it would take me a couple years from then until I would be able to read it :p Loved this game so much though, readable manual or not, even though I could never finish the Japan stages. It had awesome music *whistles Pacific theme*.

My (PAL) version has a very different box art than the picture in the first post, though, and I don't think I would have bought it if it had had such dull art. The PAL version has a modelling clay landscape with figurines of Clayton's transformations. Located it during a time where I was rather obsessed with claymation, so yeah.

@Vellidragon--You have that game! SWEET! :)
@MnSG--Yeah see those animals on the cover? You are this little clay ball and you turn into all those animals :P

grimAuxiliatrix said:
How do you play Claymates anyway? I've never heard of it..

It's a rather short platformer game, where you control a blue clay ball that can change into different animals, such as a mouse, a cat, a gopher, a duck, and a fish.

MnSG said:
grimAuxiliatrix said:

It's a rather short platformer game, where you control a blue clay ball that can change into different animals, such as a mouse, a cat, a gopher, a duck, and a fish.
Yes! :) :)

MnSG said:
grimAuxiliatrix said:

Oh cool.

Back