The Official Pokédex 3D Thread

UltimatePetey

Go! Magnezone!
Well, talk about Pokédex 3D! I have a lot of Pokemon, but I want Zekrom.

I got that by serebii.net and I will not get any more pokemon for long time because I just cheated in it

I found out that the way you get a lot of the legendaries (such as Victini, Reshiram, etc.) is by viewing the QR code and then they will automatically be registered.

Yoshiwalker said:
I found out that the way you get a lot of the legendaries (such as Victini, Reshiram, etc.) is by viewing the QR code and then they will automatically be registered.
Well, I looked at the Zekrom one and I haven't gotten him yet. I'll try again today.

Screw you, I have everything except:

Pansage, Simisage, Pansear, Simisear, Deerling/Sawsbuck (Summer/Winter/Fall), Unfezant (female), Frillish/Jellicent (female)

Rarity said:

Pansage, Simisage, Pansear, Simisear, Deerling/Sawsbuck (Summer/Winter/Fall), Unfezant (female), Frillish/Jellicent (female)
Screw you, I already have all of those but 2.

Meta Knight said:
Rarity said:

Pokedex 3D will only let you get one elemental monkey, one Deerling/Sawsbuck season, one Unfezant gender, and one Frillish/Jellicent gender.

SCREW YOU.

Rarity said:
Meta Knight said:
Rarity said:

Pokedex 3D will only let you get one elemental monkey, one Deerling/Sawsbuck season, one Unfezant gender, and one Frillish/Jellicent gender.

SCREW YOU.
I meant one of each *facepalm*

Back