The Official Pokédex 3D Thread

ToxBox

Power Star
Pronouns
He/him
I got that by serebii.net and I will not get any more pokemon for long time because I just cheated in it
 

MnSG

Cosmic Beauty
Pronouns
He/him
I don't own a 3DS, but seeing the Unova Pokemon in 3D looks quite neat.
 

Yoshiwaker

Star Spirit
Pronouns
He/him
I found out that the way you get a lot of the legendaries (such as Victini, Reshiram, etc.) is by viewing the QR code and then they will automatically be registered.
 

UltimatePetey

Go! Magnezone!
Pronouns
He/him
Yoshiwalker said:
I found out that the way you get a lot of the legendaries (such as Victini, Reshiram, etc.) is by viewing the QR code and then they will automatically be registered.
Well, I looked at the Zekrom one and I haven't gotten him yet. I'll try again today.
 

Pyro

Power Star
Pronouns
She/her
Screw you, I have everything except:

Pansage, Simisage, Pansear, Simisear, Deerling/Sawsbuck (Summer/Winter/Fall), Unfezant (female), Frillish/Jellicent (female)
 

UltimatePetey

Go! Magnezone!
Pronouns
He/him
Rarity said:
Screw you, I have everything except:

Pansage, Simisage, Pansear, Simisear, Deerling/Sawsbuck (Summer/Winter/Fall), Unfezant (female), Frillish/Jellicent (female)
Screw you, I already have all of those but 2.
 

Pyro

Power Star
Pronouns
She/her
Meta Knight said:
Rarity said:
Screw you, I have everything except:

Pansage, Simisage, Pansear, Simisear, Deerling/Sawsbuck (Summer/Winter/Fall), Unfezant (female), Frillish/Jellicent (female)
Screw you, I already have all of those but 2.
Pokedex 3D will only let you get one elemental monkey, one Deerling/Sawsbuck season, one Unfezant gender, and one Frillish/Jellicent gender.

SCREW YOU.
 

UltimatePetey

Go! Magnezone!
Pronouns
He/him
Rarity said:
Meta Knight said:
Rarity said:
Screw you, I have everything except:

Pansage, Simisage, Pansear, Simisear, Deerling/Sawsbuck (Summer/Winter/Fall), Unfezant (female), Frillish/Jellicent (female)
Screw you, I already have all of those but 2.
Pokedex 3D will only let you get one elemental monkey, one Deerling/Sawsbuck season, one Unfezant gender, and one Frillish/Jellicent gender.

SCREW YOU.
I meant one of each *facepalm*
 
Top