KO a Character game: Chuggaaconroy's LP quotes edition.

KO 56

3. The epic no.

4. I know you’re fat, but that doesn’t mean you’re Wario!

5. DOH I MISSED!

6. WHAT?! That was a star!

8. Hey Jon, hey Jon, don’t eat the mushroom.

10. GAAAAAAAAAAAAME!!!

11. You probably don’t even care that you killed like 20 additional Luigi’s, ‘cause Nintendo doesn’t freaking care about Luigi!

12. This planet existed for 15 seconds and it’s already been polluted? Gee, the future sure looks bleak for humanity.

13. For the love of Elemental Hero Bubbleman!

15. Look at my star bit count. I have enough to buy a PS3 at launch value over 3 attempts ago!

16. Suicide makes everything better!

18. You’re so boring I’d rather die than talk to you!

19. I need you to come back up here so I can finish cleaning your god-forsaken teeth. Yeah, apparently your teeth are so freaking dirty they’ve polluted an entire lake.

20. We’re ruining Delfino’s economy!

22. Why would you design a level around talking to people at the right time?!

23. He’s still a murderer, mommy!

24. Killing me won’t bring back your god-damn honey!

25. You take a Shine Sprite out of the Shine Gate just to put it back in. What the hell?

28. You gotta be kidding me! After all 30 of my Ultra Balls failed, a Pokeball caught it! What?

29. Hey there challenger, Bugsy’s still young, but *gasp DUN DUN DUN* Bugsy’s a boy?!

32. Oh! Oh my god, as soon as I cut the video I found a Phanpy! Oh! *WILD PHANPY FLED!* WHAT?!

33. There is a Pokemon that I want to get in this area. So let’s just look around for it for a second. All right, maybe this is it now. Yes this it it and-OH MY GAWD!

34. I will use one Ultra Ball. I swear, my one Ultra Ball will catch this thing. 1,2,3,4, oh my god oh my oh my god, Oh! Oh my god, the Let’s Play curse didn’t destroy me!

36. Nothing but trash, nothing but trash. HahahahahaHAHAHAHAHA! Oh my god! I am stupid!

37. That guy is a trooper. Steve?! Steve’s a trooper?! (As if you guys didn’t see this one coming).

38. Suck it, Wollywogs! We ain’t never coming back!

39. I feel good about polluting the environment ‘cause it’ll make it harder for Wollywogs to survive.

41. What?! What?! What?! No! No! No! They all responded to my whistle! You’ve gotta be kidding me! No! No! No!

45. Battle cut for time! Highlights: I win! Paula dies! I’m a moron trying to heal her! Same thing as watching the fight! (He doesn’t actually say this, but the words show up on screen).

46. Thank god I didn’t eat the mushroom. Unintentional Runawayguys reference there! Jeez.

48. This yarn isn’t very epic! It’s not letting me play with it!

52. He overslept at 4:24 AM?! *sigh* Nintendo Logic is shining through.

53. So you want me to go out into the world at 10 years old, against the elements, with just a Pokemon by my side, so you can write a freaking paper about it?! You got it!

55. Leave me alone! Luigi! I never liked you!

58. I swear, if anybody says anything about the graphics about this game, I’ll Falcon Punch you.

59. We captured a boss in a Pokeball! How often does that happen?! *coughSnorlaxandZapdoscough*

60. Hey Beedle, you know all that stuff I just bought from you? Well, now I’m gonna give it all back to you. DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!

62. You are seeing a visual representation of Luigi’s personal space. Please do not invade it.

66. Why did the red Pikmin die?!

68. You will need the Classic Contoller. Screw you! I’m using the Gamecube controller!

69. Well back in my day, I was playing Super Mario Sunshine and because I was playing so much Super Mario Sunshine, I didn’t know what a girl was until I was 14.

72. Eep! It’s not worth it! I’d rather have my life than money! I’m not Mr. Krabs.

74. YOU! You’re the one whose put me through all this agony! You…are…going…to die! Here is your letter! Good day, sir! I said “good day”! “Thank you, sir! What would we do without the post office?” I think we’d be a little less suicidal. And for that, we get…the Lucky Day badge. *sobs* I need more therapy! The awesome music!

77. That was the best Earth Tremor in the history of forever!

79. I think that’s the last treasure and I think we’ve gone without setting off what it is that I’m so afraid of. I JUST HAD TO OPEN MY MOUTH! I JUST HAD TO SAY IT! AS SOON AS I FINISH SAYING IT! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! I had to open my mouth. I had to open my mouth. I freaking hate me and I hate my mouth. Let’s run like hell! Let’s run like he-hey he killed the dweevil for us! How nice!
[/quote]

KO 13

3. The epic no.

5. DOH I MISSED!

10. GAAAAAAAAAAAAME!!!

11. You probably don’t even care that you killed like 20 additional Luigi’s, ‘cause Nintendo doesn’t freaking care about Luigi!

12. This planet existed for 15 seconds and it’s already been polluted? Gee, the future sure looks bleak for humanity.

15. Look at my star bit count. I have enough to buy a PS3 at launch value over 3 attempts ago!

19. I need you to come back up here so I can finish cleaning your god-forsaken teeth. Yeah, apparently your teeth are so freaking dirty they’ve polluted an entire lake.

25. You take a Shine Sprite out of the Shine Gate just to put it back in. What the hell?

28. You gotta be kidding me! After all 30 of my Ultra Balls failed, a Pokeball caught it! What?

29. Hey there challenger, Bugsy’s still young, but *gasp DUN DUN DUN* Bugsy’s a boy?!

32. Oh! Oh my god, as soon as I cut the video I found a Phanpy! Oh! *WILD PHANPY FLED!* WHAT?!

33. There is a Pokemon that I want to get in this area. So let’s just look around for it for a second. All right, maybe this is it now. Yes this it it and-OH MY GAWD!

34. I will use one Ultra Ball. I swear, my one Ultra Ball will catch this thing. 1,2,3,4, oh my god oh my oh my god, Oh! Oh my god, the Let’s Play curse didn’t destroy me!

36. Nothing but trash, nothing but trash. HahahahahaHAHAHAHAHA! Oh my god! I am stupid!

37. That guy is a trooper. Steve?! Steve’s a trooper?! (As if you guys didn’t see this one coming).

38. Suck it, Wollywogs! We ain’t never coming back!

39. I feel good about polluting the environment ‘cause it’ll make it harder for Wollywogs to survive.

41. What?! What?! What?! No! No! No! They all responded to my whistle! You’ve gotta be kidding me! No! No! No!

45. Battle cut for time! Highlights: I win! Paula dies! I’m a moron trying to heal her! Same thing as watching the fight! (He doesn’t actually say this, but the words show up on screen).

46. Thank god I didn’t eat the mushroom. Unintentional Runawayguys reference there! Jeez.

53. So you want me to go out into the world at 10 years old, against the elements, with just a Pokemon by my side, so you can write a freaking paper about it?! You got it!

58. I swear, if anybody says anything about the graphics about this game, I’ll Falcon Punch you.

59. We captured a boss in a Pokeball! How often does that happen?! *coughSnorlaxandZapdoscough*

60. Hey Beedle, you know all that stuff I just bought from you? Well, now I’m gonna give it all back to you. DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!

62. You are seeing a visual representation of Luigi’s personal space. Please do not invade it.

68. You will need the Classic Contoller. Screw you! I’m using the Gamecube controller!

69. Well back in my day, I was playing Super Mario Sunshine and because I was playing so much Super Mario Sunshine, I didn’t know what a girl was until I was 14.

72. Eep! It’s not worth it! I’d rather have my life than money! I’m not Mr. Krabs.

74. YOU! You’re the one whose put me through all this agony! You…are…going…to die! Here is your letter! Good day, sir! I said “good day”! “Thank you, sir! What would we do without the post office?” I think we’d be a little less suicidal. And for that, we get…the Lucky Day badge. *sobs* I need more therapy! The awesome music!

79. I think that’s the last treasure and I think we’ve gone without setting off what it is that I’m so afraid of. I JUST HAD TO OPEN MY MOUTH! I JUST HAD TO SAY IT! AS SOON AS I FINISH SAYING IT! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! I had to open my mouth. I had to open my mouth. I freaking hate me and I hate my mouth. Let’s run like hell! Let’s run like he-hey he killed the dweevil for us! How nice!

KO 38

3. The epic no.

5. DOH I MISSED!

10. GAAAAAAAAAAAAME!!!

[/quote]

KO 36

3. The epic no.

5. DOH I MISSED!

10. GAAAAAAAAAAAAME!!!

KO 55
3. The epic no.

5. DOH I MISSED!

10. GAAAAAAAAAAAAME!!!

KO 59

3. The epic no.

5. DOH I MISSED!

10. GAAAAAAAAAAAAME!!!

KO 72
3. The epic no.

5. DOH I MISSED!

10. GAAAAAAAAAAAAME!!!

KO 25

3. The epic no.

5. DOH I MISSED!

10. GAAAAAAAAAAAAME!!!

KO 62

3. The epic no.

5. DOH I MISSED!

10. GAAAAAAAAAAAAME!!!

KO 48
3. The epic no.

5. DOH I MISSED!

10. GAAAAAAAAAAAAME!!!

KO 10

3. The epic no.

5. DOH I MISSED!

KO 24
3. The epic no.

5. DOH I MISSED!

79. I think that’s the last treasure and I think we’ve gone without setting off what it is that I’m so afraid of. I JUST HAD TO OPEN MY MOUTH! I JUST HAD TO SAY IT! AS SOON AS I FINISH SAYING IT! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! I had to open my mouth. I had to open my mouth. I freaking hate me and I hate my mouth. Let’s run like hell! Let’s run like he-hey he killed the dweevil for us! How nice

KO 20

3. The epic no.

5. DOH I MISSED!

KO 58

3. The epic no.

5. DOH I MISSED!

[/quote]

KO 6

3. The epic no.

5. DOH I MISSED!

Dammit. All my favorite quotes. I just hope you don't KO my all-time favorites.

KO 77

3. The epic no.

5. DOH I MISSED!

[/quote]

KO 32

3. The epic no.

5. DOH I MISSED!

KO 16

3. The epic no.

5. DOH I MISSED!

[/quote]

Ko 39

3. The epic no.

5. DOH I MISSED!

KO 15

3. The epic no.

5. DOH I MISSED!

[/quote]

KO 52

3. The epic no.

5. DOH I MISSED!

KO 46

3. The epic no.

5. DOH I MISSED!

[/quote]

KO 53

3. The epic no.

5. DOH I MISSED!

KO 29

3. The epic no.

5. DOH I MISSED!

[/quote]

KO 28

3. The epic no.

5. DOH I MISSED!

Back