Disturbing VG music.

@Yoshidude99: Dreams of an Absolution doesn't sound too disturbing if you asked me.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=GB#/watch?v=u1nBUCRIqOA[/youtube]

Why is the Shadow Queen Music creepy. The last dose not sound creepy at all.

Mighty the Armadillo said:
It's only a matter of opinion. That's all I could really say.

Black Doom has awesome music but if you think so then I guess that's your opinion
Found this on Gems Collection yesterday

Yoshidude99 said:
Black Doom has awesome music but if you think so then I guess that's your opinion
I never said I didn't like it. It's possible for songs to fall into both the "awesome" and "creepy" category.

Personally, I think the Nighttime version of the Robotnikland (yes, "Robotnikland"; I'm one of the Sonic fans that's biased against the "Eggman" name) theme is creepier.

Personally, I think the Nighttime version of the Robotnikland (yes, "Robotnikland"; I'm one of the Sonic fans that's biased against the "Eggman" name) theme is creepier.

I call him by both

"GET A LOAD OF THIS, GET A LOAD OF THIS!"

"WHAT!? NO WAY! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!"

"AUGH! HE'S NOT GOING TO GET AWAY WITH THIS!"

I use Dr. Robotnik for his classic look, while it's Dr. Eggman for his modern look.

Look back on Page 1.

Back