UltraDannyPhantom

UltraMario

Donkey Kong
umsprites121.png

why did you make, like, two threads for this?

Same comments as the one in Mindless Junk. Do you like Danny Phantom or something?

Baby Luigi said:
Same comments as the one in Mindless Junk. Do you like Danny Phantom or something?
Well, I originally put in MJ as a joke, but I thought that the people that don't go to MJ could see this too. And as for your question,

I like Danny Phantom too! I like all of Butch Hartman's shows. I hope you expand on your sprite sheet. Oh yeah, lookin' good!

Baby Luigi said:
I like Danny Phantom too! I like all of Butch Hartman's shows.
The only show I hate that he made was T.U.F.F. Puppy and I might expand it in the near future. :).

You should make yourself filled water. Yes, I was joking.

Danny Phantom, in my opinion, was Butch's best show by far. It definitely deservess a fourth season and/or a reboot.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Danny Phantom, in my opinion, was Butch's best show by far. It definitely deservess a fourth season and/or a reboot.
Well, it's still being aired on Nicktoons. :).

Pinkie Pie said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Thankfully. But I would still like to see the show continue.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Pinkie Pie said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Thankfully. But I would still like to see the show continue.
Me too. :(.

The Fairly Oddparents is still number one for me. But I still liked Danny Phantom

Well, it depends on what kinda person you are. If you're the kind of person who prefers clever comedy, then the Fairly Oddparents is the show for you. If you're the kind of person who likes sci-fi and action, then Danny Phantom would be the show for you.

So probably I liked the Fairly Oddparents because it made me laugh. But Danny Phantom made me laugh at times too

Baby Luigi said:
So probably I liked the Fairly Oddparents because it made me laugh. But Danny Phantom made me laugh at times too
Danny Phantom had its funny moments, but it was mostly serious.

What other work you have that made it not possible to add diagonal directions?

Pinkie Pie said:
Well, it depends on what kinda person you are. If you're the kind of person who prefers clever comedy, then the Fairly Oddparents is the show for you. If you're the kind of person who likes sci-fi and action, then Danny Phantom would be the show for you.

Sci Fi is my Middle Name! Lol seriously..Wait, no..

Back