UltraMario's Pony Artwork Request Thread

UltraMario

Donkey Kong
This thread is for you to request pony artworks and for me to show off my artwork. So far, I've made Danny Fenton, Danny Phantom, Dark Danny, Vlad Plasmius, and Goku ponies.



http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/9716/dannyfentonpony.gif[/img
[img]http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/9075/vladplasmiuspony.pngf/img]
[img]http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/2420/gokupony.png

EDIT: For some reason, the other images aren't showing up. :(.
 

Matlock

That's what I call hamburgers
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Quick get me an art work of 113 MLP stacked on top of each other
 

UltraMario

Donkey Kong
Brother Love said:
Quick get me an art work of 113 MLP stacked on top of each other
Is this some kind of joke to you? You can't do that at all with the pony maker. :mad:.
 

Matlock

That's what I call hamburgers
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pinkie Pie said:
Brother Love said:
Quick get me an art work of 113 MLP stacked on top of each other
Is this some kind of joke to you? You can't do that at all with the pony maker. :mad:.
Well than the Pony maker sucks not being able to do my unresonalbe request...I DECLARE REVENGE IN THE NAME OF LOVE
 

Matlock

That's what I call hamburgers
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pinkie Pie said:
Brother Love said:
Pinkie Pie said:
I wouldn't be able to do that anyway since it'd be too hard.
Wimp
Don't insult me. How does bein' weak have anything to do with artwork making anyway? :-\.
Your artwork making skills are weak not being able to make me an artwork of 113 MlP stacked on top of each other
 

Redshift

Eats Lunch at 4:00 pm
Wiki Patroller
Brother Love said:
Pinkie Pie said:
Brother Love said:
Pinkie Pie said:
I wouldn't be able to do that anyway since it'd be too hard.
Wimp
Don't insult me. How does bein' weak have anything to do with artwork making anyway? :-\.
Your artwork making skills are weak not being able to make me an artwork of 113 MlP stacked on top of each other
You're not a very good critic, are you?

People do whatever they want with art. They take requests if they feel like it, and draw whatever they felt like and a bad criticism is to say, "MY FAVORITE THINGY ISN'T IN IT, YOU SUCK!".

Besides, 113 different pieces of artwork? That sounds totally unreasonable. Usually, artwork consists of either a single person or a group, and that group usually doesn't exceed 50. Besides, for artwork, quality =/= quantity. Weak artwork making skills does NOT mean you make only a single character artwork.

Making 113 ponies is not hard, just an incredibly long task. That's all. But it's definitely not going to make you turn into a wimp into a tough person.
 

UltraMario

Donkey Kong
Baby Luigi said:
Brother Love said:
Pinkie Pie said:
Brother Love said:
Pinkie Pie said:
I wouldn't be able to do that anyway since it'd be too hard.
Wimp
Don't insult me. How does bein' weak have anything to do with artwork making anyway? :-\.
Your artwork making skills are weak not being able to make me an artwork of 113 MlP stacked on top of each other
You're not a very good critic, are you?

People do whatever they want with art. They take requests if they feel like it, and draw whatever they felt like and a bad criticism is to say, "MY FAVORITE THINGY ISN'T IN IT, YOU SUCK!".

Besides, 113 different pieces of artwork? That sounds totally unreasonable. Usually, artwork consists of either a single person or a group, and that group usually doesn't exceed 50. Besides, for artwork, quality =/= quantity. Weak artwork making skills does NOT mean you make only a single character artwork.

Making 113 ponies is not hard, just an incredibly long task. That's all. But it's definitely not going to make you turn into a wimp into a tough person.
Thanks Babeh Weegee! ;D.
 

Redshift

Eats Lunch at 4:00 pm
Wiki Patroller
Don't mention it, I'm an artist myself :)

Are you going to take requests?
 

UltraMario

Donkey Kong
Well, yes, if A. It's something I'm interested in and B. It's something not too difficult.
 

Redshift

Eats Lunch at 4:00 pm
Wiki Patroller
Make myself as a pony....that's something I have in mind
 

Matlock

That's what I call hamburgers
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Make me 74 Ponies covered in blue and green S's
 

UltraMario

Donkey Kong
Brother Love said:
Make me 74 Ponies covered in blue and green S's
No, stop making these dumbfounded requests that involve having a large amount of ponies.
grimAuxiliatrix said:
Ya.

Make a pony of me as Kanaya Maryam (grimAuxiliatrix)

Pic:


For more pictures, go here.
Ok, I could do it.
 

Matlock

That's what I call hamburgers
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pinkie Pie said:
Brother Love said:
Make me 74 Ponies covered in blue and green S's
No, stop making these dumbfounded requests that involve having a large amount of ponies.
grimAuxiliatrix said:
Ya.

Make a pony of me as Kanaya Maryam (grimAuxiliatrix)

Pic:


For more pictures, go here.
Ok, I could do it.
Don't make an open request thread if you don't want to do the work
 

Matlock

That's what I call hamburgers
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pinkie Pie said:
Well, I'm not doing requests that involve more then 1 damn pony. >:[.
I know i'm not requesting an artwork with more than one pony i'm requesting 74 individual ponies covered in green and blue S's
 

UltraMario

Donkey Kong
Brother Love said:
Pinkie Pie said:
Well, I'm not doing requests that involve more then 1 damn pony. >:[.
I know i'm not requesting an artwork with more than one pony i'm requesting 74 individual ponies covered in green and blue S's
The pony maker is not capable of doing that.

Supremo: Finished your Kanaya pony:

 
Top