Crazy soda mixes you've tried.

MCS

Donkey Kong
I've tried Sprite and Dr. Pepper mixed (pretty good tasting) and Fanta and Mountain Dew mixed.

If you go to one of those new Coke machines with the 100+ flavors and mix all the flavors of sprite together it tastes like liqid gummybears. The same goes for fanta.

Lario said:
Some day I shall see what happens when you mix Coca Cola and Pepsi...
Funny you should say that. Today I went to Target to buy popcorn, and the fountain drinks had BOTH PEPSI AND COKE!

My drink was roughly:

25% Coke
15% Diet Coke
5% Minute Maid
15% Dr Pepper
15% Diet Pepsi
25% Pepsi

Mason said:
Lario said:
Some day I shall see what happens when you mix Coca Cola and Pepsi...
Funny you should say that. Today I went to Target to buy popcorn, and the fountain drinks had BOTH PEPSI AND COKE!

My drink was roughly:

25% Coke
15% Diet Coke
5% Minute Maid
15% Dr Pepper
15% Diet Pepsi
25% Pepsi

OMG that sounds awesome. How did it taste?

Does it count if it was soda on food?

One time I accidentaly spilled some Pepsi on a slice of pizza.
It tasted strange.

I've only ever mixed Sprite and Gatorade. I'm not really into mixing stuff, I usually eat all my food separate.

This isn't exactly pop (Yes I call it pop here in the North)
But one time I mixed water and Hershey's Syrup to make Chocolate Water. Not very good, even for a chocoholic like myself.

Gary Oak said:
This isn't exactly pop (Yes I call it pop here in the North)
But one time I mixed water and Hershey's Syrup to make Chocolate Water. Not very good, even for a chocoholic like myself.

Ew, that sounds terrible.

Ice Luigi said:
Does it count if it was soda on food?

One time I accidentaly spilled some Pepsi on a slice of pizza.
It tasted strange.

...wow.

General bob-omb said:
Wow thats very strange to have both coke and pepsi. What did it taste like?
Nega-Man said:
OMG that sounds awesome. How did it taste?
Well you know how they say Dr Pepper is a blend of 23 flavors? That's 5 drinks + Dr Pepper so it's my blend of 28 flavors. It's sort of a hard to describe taste, but whenever I'm at a soda fountain, I mix all the dark sodas plus some Minute Maid. Depending on the place, sometimes I have to settle for Mr Pib instead of Dr Pepper.

I remember dipping a French Fry into soda. It tasted all right, I suppose

I know this is not soda related, but anyone tried olive oil on vanilla ice cream with some sea salt? I read it and they say it's strangely addicting.

Baby Luigi said:
I know this is not soda related, but anyone tried olive oil on vanilla ice cream with some sea salt? I read it and they say it's strangely addicting.
I might just try that actually :P I love exploring with foods.

Baby Luigi said:

French fries taste good in lots of things, even mustard, barbeque sauce, ranch, tartar sauce, cocktail sauce, lots of things. I think I tried it in soda once.

This thread reminds me of 3D.

Baby Luigi said:

On a related note, french fries and milkshakes taste good.

And my soda mixing, it's usually kind of tame. I'll mix Sprite or Mountain Dew with a fruity tasting juice or soda.

Back