Call Of Duty: Wiki Ops

Toad48

Dry Bowser
This is another story I will be making. I know I have MUSA but I really wanted to do a war type story. Spetsnaz are the bad guys and Black ops are the good guys. It's pretty much a story on Call of duty Black ops but in wiki version.

Black Ops:
1. Supremo (Grim Auxrillatrix) Supremo XAk-47 SW1911 Pro Series Hand Gun Muscular, bulky tone. Has received many awards in school and the military Lightweight Pro, Powerful, Scavenger Pro Sneaky, intelligent, and funny at times. A black coat, with black boots, black sunglasses, and a black helmet. Everything black

2.OJ Midbus Dual Machine Guns Dual Blades Triple Jump, LightWeight Pro, Ghost Pro Black Helmet Navy bomber Jacket Dark Cargo Pants and Sunglasses

3.Brother Love (Goomba's Shoe15) Agent Love RPK STRELLA-3 Ninja, Ghost Pro, Hacker Pro Claymore Smoke Grenades black suit Black Sunglasses a white Fedora black gloves and combat boots. Calm and quiet agent love rarely speaks prefering to stay in the back ground observing his surroundings. Agent Love is loyal to his commanding officers and never violates there orders. A smart man agent love use his observational skills coupled with his detective skills to gather clues and slowly piece together the enemies plan.

4. Charles Zi Brittania (Zero777) Zero Crossbow Ballistic Knife Hacker Pro, Tactical Mask, Scavenger Pro Tomahawk Stiel Hand Granite 5'11", rather muscular tone, black silky long hair (reaches little pass shoulder on back and cover eyebrows, almost coverring eyes in front), a vertical line scar under his left eye, mysterious, old in age (compared with mostly everybody), wise with wisdom, smart, persistent, improvise, adventurous, daring, comical, and has an eye-patch over his right eye, but it is unsure is that eye is bad or missing, or if it is used as a "scope-eye".

5. SuperMario25 Dempsey M16 Python Ghost Pro Tactical Mask Scavenger Pro Tomahawk Bowie Knife 6'11 is very brave and is very fast,quite young and wears sunglasses too look b@dass ,and wishes to go space one day

6. Captain Neptune James Posioden (Neptune99) Bulky, hardworking, and fantastic with a handgun. Is trained in tactical combat positions such as fencing, karate, and other big combat hobbies. The leader of the Black Ops (?), and a 4 year veteran of the Wiki army. Has 3 doctorates in Technology, Hospitality, and Mathematics, has recieved 12 commendations for outstanding achievements in the army, and has recieved his Masters degree in the Military. Mainly uses a Magnum 44, however is trained in Sniper training, and often uses a Sniper Rifle.

7. SKmarioman M16 Skorpion Dash Homing Attack and 3x fast reloading SK's avatar, with dark maroon helmet, black cargo pants, blue shaded sunglasses and blue jacket. Lethal Grenades

Spetsnaz:

1. Dr.Javelin (Jack Noir) FAMAS

2. Nabber AK-74u Balistic Knife Claymore Grenades

3. Shmugshroom the Fearless (Toad85) AK-47 Red Lightsaber extremeley sharp swiss army knife Trained in 5 different martial arts, Force capabilities (Including but not limited to Force Pull, Force Push, Force Choke and Force Lightning) , able to jump four times his height.
Gruff-looking man in leather jacket, leather boots, sunglasses, and worn 1973 New York Mets cap. Has brown hair with blue streaks and red eyes.

You will also have to answer these questions by Pming me.

Primary weapon:

Secondary Weapon:

Abilities: (Up to 3) examples include running fast, Running unlimited time, and jumping higher

Appearence:

Hope this story turns out great

Hey, I've actually played this game. It wasn't that great but whatever.

Make me a Spetsnaz with the FAMAS as my primary, I don't really care about my secondary. Stealth abilities like Ghost Pro would be useful. Appearance can just be a generic Russian guy, I suppose.

EDIT: Oh yeah my name can just be врач дротик.

Actually, do you want the Spetsnaz names in the Cyrillic alphabet or Latin alphabet?

врач дротик = Doctor Javelin

Jack Noir said:
Make me a Spetsnaz with the FAMAS as my primary

Want a noob tube with that famas?

Jack Noir said:
Caboose said:
Jack Noir said:
Make me a Spetsnaz with the FAMAS as my primary

Want a noob tube with that famas?
Well, it speaks to how weak a game Black Ops is when you can grab one gun and instantly be good. In Halo you actually need skill.

Halo's dumb. It's based on absoulutley nothing. The guns are fake and a lot of things are fake.

Okay, so that means that a game like Nintendogs is superior to Super Mario Galaxy because it's more realistic.

BananaYoshi said:
Halo's dumb. It's based on absoulutley nothing. The guns are fake and a lot of things are fake.

YOUR AVATAR IS A YELLOW DINOSAUR PLAYING BASEBALL

WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM

Can I be a Black Ops Guy?

Primary weapon: Dual Machine Guns

Secondary Weapon: Dual Blades

Abilities: Triple Jump, Dash, Invisibility

Appearence: Black Helmet, Navy Bomber Jacket, Dark Cargo Pants, Sunglasses.

Can i be a black op

Name:Agent Love

Main Weapon: RPK
Secondary Weapon STRELA-3

Skills: Ninji, Ghost, Hacker

Before i do Apperance what are my limitations

Brother Love said:
Can i be a black op

by limitations what do you mean?

BananaYoshi said:
Brother Love said:
Can i be a black op

Do i have to go by whats in the game

Brother Love said:
BananaYoshi said:
Brother Love said:
Can i be a black op

No you don't You could though

BananaYoshi said:
Brother Love said:
BananaYoshi said:
Brother Love said:
Can i be a black op

No you don't You could though
Than i want a black suit Black Sunglasses a white Fedora black gloves and combat boots. for when my character is un duty and the suit my avatar is wearing when he's not plus the Fedora

Back