Call Of Duty: Wiki Ops

The idea sounds terrible at first, but I think it might be good, a trip from the ordinary with this story.

I'll sign up as a black-op.

Primary: Crossbow

Secondary: Ballistic Knife

Abilities: Hacker, Tactical Mask, and Scavenger

I think you're forgetting the lethal grenade slots and melee. I'll add it anyways, lethal grenade slots: throwing knife (or was it tomahawk? can't remember) and Stielhandgranate. Melee is a sickle.

Appearance: 5'11", rather muscular tone, black silky long hait (reaches little pass shoulder on back and cover eyebrows, almost coverring eyes in front), a vertical line scar under his left eye, mysterious, old in age (compared with mostly everybody), wise with wisdom, smart, persistent, improvise, adventurous, daring, comical, and has an eye-patch over his right eye, but it is unsure is that eye is bad or missing, or if it is used as a "scope-eye".

I want to be referred to as just simply Zero.

Can i join ill be black ops

ill have for primary: M16

secondary:Python

Abilties:Ghost tatical mask and scavenger

grenade slots are: Tomahawk

6'11'
knive is;Bowie knife
is very brave and is very fast,quite young and wears sunglasses too look b@dass ,and wishes to go space oe day

Jack Noir said:
Brother Love said:
Jack Noir said:
Come on, people. Russia's awesome.
Fill the Russian roles with blocked users
Is this a foreshadowing of me becoming an evil troll and destroying the forum?

Hmm...interesting.
That or it could just be that since no one wants to be a Russian it would be easy just to use blocked users

Brother Love said:
Jack Noir said:
Brother Love said:
Jack Noir said:

Hmm...interesting.
That or it could just be that since no one wants to be a Russian it would be easy just to use blocked users
Bloody Americans. Everyone's raised to hate and fear Russia these days. They're not even that dangerous anymore, Brazil is probably more of a threat.

Jack Noir said:
Brother Love said:
Jack Noir said:
Brother Love said:
Jack Noir said:

Hmm...interesting.
Bloody Americans. Everyone's raised to hate and fear Russia these days. They're not even that dangerous anymore, Brazil is probably more of a threat.
Nobody wants to be part of the losing side

Jack Noir said:
I sign up for villains in pretty much every fanfic available.
I do to usually but i figured my character that i created would be better as a hero in this one

BBY, Copying and pasting someone's post right in the article looks unprofessional; That info is for you to use in the story.

Charles zi Britannia said:
BBY, Copying and pasting someone's post right in the article looks unprofessional; That info is for you to use in the story.

Well I have no other place really to put it and I put it there so everyone can see who picked what

BananaYoshi said:
Well I have no other place really to put it and I put it there so everyone can see who picked what
Well you have to at least organize it, it seems like you slapped on some random stuff onto a webpage.

BananaYoshi said:
Well you have to at least organize it, it seems like you slapped on some random stuff onto a webpage.

I'll try.....lol I'm not very good at organizing stuff.

Back