Toto's pitchers

Pit

THIS IS RIDICARUS
Pronouns
he/xim/it
Thought I made this thread before... oh well.

Here I am, to post my terrible art. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Let's start off with Spastic Flailing Tavros!

20jh7xg.jpg

Okay, so I realize another post from me in this thread was probably long, long overdue. Seriously.

So to make up for it I'm gonna bump it with a bunch of stuff I've drawn in the past few months because I reckon there's been at least some manner of improvement and also I thought it would be a good idea. and not because of guilt​

tumblr_nfvzc76Ty21svu8t5o1_1280.png

Prince from Space Dandy on a skateboard. Why not?

tumblr_ni1ryb8F5x1svu8t5o1_1280.png

Kaworu adheres to safety regulations. (Yes, skateboards are a recurring theme.)

tumblr_nivkwdpLKA1svu8t5o1_500.png

He's put his best foot flowered!

tumblr_nki4hrHKR51svu8t5o1_1280.png

<:j

JANo6KR.png

GO RUBY GO

So yeah, there's that. Sorry for bumping a three-and-a-half-year-old topic. :dk:

Matthew Bellamy said:
holy *bleep* it is you

it's been so long, i didn't recognise you

how have you been

I've been pretty good, actually! Doin' a lotta side projects, some consulting, maybe a little freelance... (Those are words people say when they haven't really been doing anything, right?) How have things been hanging around here even?

Pit said:
Matthew Bellamy said:
holy *bleep* it is you

it's been so long, i didn't recognise you

how have you been

I've been pretty good, actually! Doin' a lotta side projects, some consulting, maybe a little freelance... (Those are words people say when they haven't really been doing anything, right?) How have things been hanging around here even?
it's been alright really, i've mainly just been grumping around in the corner of threads, and maybe once in a while bringing out a new comic

so yeah, not bad on my side

also i didn't say it before, but this is some really nice artwork, especially the cain face, gj

Ultron said:
also i didn't say it before, but this is some really nice artwork, especially the cain face, gj

Thanks a lot man! I'm planning on putting a couple more of my draws on here but I haven't had much free time to do any lately (plus my tablet's been bugging out a lot).

Back