If you think Bowser Jr. is pathetic...

Rad Dudesman

King Bowser
What will happen when Bowser The 3rd comes along? It will be like "OMG BOWSER THE THIRD SUXXORZ!!!!"

And BTW: Whats with the Bowser Jr. hate? Bowser Jr. is just like Bowser when he was a kid. So if you hate Bowser Jr. then, basically, you hate Baby Bowser. :?

Uniju said:
No, Bowser Jr. is a retarded combination of Baby Bowser and the Koopalings. He replaced the Koopalings, seven awesome characters, just so they could have one awful character.

YA RLY

Lario said:
Uniju said:
No, Bowser Jr. is a retarded combination of Baby Bowser and the Koopalings. He replaced the Koopalings, seven awesome characters, just so they could have one awful character.

YA RLY

Sir Grodus said:
I don't really mind Bowser Jr. that much anymore.

Same thing here, I was one of the "ZOMG! HE KILLZRED TEH KPPLING!" rabbid fanboy, but I got over it, eventually.

Uniju said:

The Koopalings weren't well developed at all. I mean, Bowser Jr is just as developed as them. Only theres less of them to clutter up boss levels and allow for more creative bosses.

Why do people hate Bowser.Jr?

go to the topic why did the koopalings dissapear to say who you thought caused there dissapearance(....MY 1000th POST! :mrgreen::mrgreen: :mrgreen: I can use custom!)

Super Yoshi10 said:
go to the topic why did the koopalings dissapear to say who you thought caused there dissapearance(....MY 1000th POST! :mrgreen::mrgreen: :mrgreen: I can use custom!)
congragulations *gives you a cookie and part of comic*

Uniju said:
I think you're just looking for reasons to hate Bowser Jr.
I can hardly believe that you really like all the Koopalings.
And MLSS appeared after SMS.
BTW I like most of the Koopalings as well as Bowser Jr.
I think Bowser Jr. is over-underrated :D .

Uniju said:
Smiddle said:
Bowser the Third? *commits suicide*

This.

Especially since that would mean Bowser Jr. having a wife/mate.

Not a pleasant image.

Even if it was all Kiddified and Nintendo-ey.

Yeah, and we don't even know who is Bowser Jr's mother.

Why would Bowser wait until the 8th child to name one of them "Bowser Jr."? This brings up the theory that the Koopalings are not Bowser's real children, but are rather Koopa Kids transformed through magic, or kids from Bowser's Species of Koopa that he adopted. Thats why I think Bowser Jr. is Bowser's only real child, which is why he was named after Bowser.

Instruction manuals and strategy guides for SMB3 and SMW strongly implied that they were his natural children. The cartoons did as well, with Bowser once referring to his children as his offspring, but they're not considered true canon.

You got it all wrong. Bowser Jr. is Bowser's son. Baby Bowser is Bowser as a kid. *bangs head on wall*

Has anyone noticed that the Koopalings only appeared in 2D and Bowser Jr. only in 3D? (the NSMB charas are also 3D)

PaperStriker said:
Has anyone noticed that the Koopalings only appeared in 2D and Bowser Jr. only in 3D? (the NSMB charas are also 3D)

I noticed, but I know what Brawl artwork for Lemmy looks like... it's only in meh mind

Look.....theres nothing wrong with jr he didn't kill off the koopalings it was shigeru myimato so back off you stupid jr haters!

Super Yoshi10 said:
Look.....theres nothing wrong with jr he didn't kill off the koopalings it was shigeru myimato so back off you stupid jr haters!
No offending! :eek:
But RLY, the Jr.-haters get really annoying with their "Kill Jr. and bring him back to life to kill him again!"-stuff.

I'm an official Jr. hater and I'm loving it. YOU CAN'T MAKE ME CHANGE MY OPINION!

*shot*

This is the one-hundredth time I've been shot.

Uniju said:
Super Yoshi10 said:

Idiot.
Stop offending.
Bowser Jr. being made pushed the Koopalings away, also, your crediting Miyamato for EVERYTHING in the Mario Series, theres houndreds of people who work on the Mario games, and they usually have a different team for each game. With tons of them not even being made by Nintendo(M&L, Mario Party...).
But Miyamoto still works on the main series (where the Koopalings should appear) and he can tell the workers whether they should put in the Koopalings or not.
Also, Jr. is a BAD character, the Koopalings where good characters.
You're either looking for reasons to hate Jr., or to have someone to blame for the Koopalings' "disappearing".
I mean, come on, Jr. is ugly,
So is Baby Bowser. And maybe Bowser himself.
Many characters are stupid. <.<
his voice sucks,
Probably one of the best arguments. :roll:
his back story sucks,
Do the Koopalings even have one? :eek:
and he replace seven awesome characters.
See above.
I don't see what there is NOT to hate about Jr.
Need I say something to that? :roll:

But really, all the "ZOMFG AI H8 BAUZA YOONIOR HEE IZ TEH SUXORZ HEE SHOOD DAI LOLOL!!!11!!!1!!11ONEONEONE"-stuff gets VERY annoying.

Back