Metroid Discussion

I usually get about 75-80% before I go back to clean up to around 95%-ish. Closest I've ever gotten to 100% was Zero Mission.

I've only been able to 100% Prime and Zero Mission.

In the games in which I actually have to put in effort completion-wise (everything except Other M) the highest I've gotten is in the low eighties, and that was Prime 3.

I got 100% on Prime and Echoes without much trouble, aside from a certain few expansions that were a torment to reach. Of course, I was playing the Trilogy version, and certain changes were made (aside from it being much easier to aim upwards) that made those a little easier I guess.

As for my opinion on Other M, I never even bothered picking it up after hearing how much it was different from the classic Metroid mold.

I got 100% in Prime 1, Echoes, and Corruption. I think after I was done in Echoes, I finished with like 35 hours or something due to me basically searching everywhere for those power-ups.

I remember the first time I finished Prime 1 with 99%. Turns out I missed a missile expansion located in the Tallon IV overworld near the ship. <_<

Got like 98% in Corruption the first time because I missed 2 missile expansions. 100% the next time I played it.

43% in Other M or something like that.

Magus said:
I got 100% on Prime and Echoes without much trouble, aside from a certain few expansions that were a torment to reach. Of course, I was playing the Trilogy version, and certain changes were made (aside from it being much easier to aim upwards) that made those a little easier I guess.

As for my opinion on Other M, I never even bothered picking it up after hearing how much it was different from the classic Metroid mold.

That's no excuse. You should at least give it a shot. Different =/= terrible (though it makes me hate Adam Malkovich).

Mario4Ever said:
Magus said:

That's no excuse. You should at least give it a shot. Different =/= terrible (though it makes me hate Adam Malkovich).
I understand that, but it seems to remove a large portion of why I've loved Metroid, and that didn't appeal at all to me. I fall more under the Prime section of what Zelda Informer has dubbed "the Metroid Divide" I believe... I found it irksome just with the level of Federation involvement in Corruption...

Back