The Official Xbox 360 thread

Toad48

Dry Bowser
Talk about Xbox stuff here and share friend codes. I'm probably going to get one for christmas and when I do, I'll add whoever has it.

I'm also going to probably get black ops so verse me on that too

Re: The Official Xbox 360/720 thread

Uhh...there's no Xbox 720 announced, and I'm doubting it's even going to be called that if made.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Uhh...there's no Xbox 720 announced, and I'm doubting it's even going to be called that if made.

Ya there is. There going to make it.

At least rename it something like "The Official Xbox 360/Successor thread", because the successor has not been announced or even named.

BananaYoshi said:
Talk about Xbox stuff here and share friend codes. I'm probably going to get one for christmas and when I do, I'll add whoever has it.

Friend codes, har har.

I have an Xbox. Well, technically it's my brothers.

apocalypseArisen said:
BananaYoshi said:

Friend codes, har har.

I have an Xbox. Well, technically it's my brothers.

Well what ever

BananaYoshi said:
I thought they named it already.

Nope, "720" is a fan-created reference name for the next Xbox, no successor whatsoever has been officially announced by Microsoft at this time.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
BananaYoshi said:
I thought they named it already.

Nope, "720" is a fan-created reference name for the next Xbox, no successor whatsoever has been officially announced by Microsoft at this time.

oh ok

apocalypseArisen said:
New Super Mario said:
I really don't know what's so cool about an X Box.

It really depends on the kind of games you like, but don't knock it 'till ya try it.
It has all the Call of Duty crap on it and no Mario or Nintendo. So, I'll leave it at that. I rather get a Wii U anyway

New Super Mario said:
apocalypseArisen said:
New Super Mario said:

It really depends on the kind of games you like, but don't knock it 'till ya try it.
It has all the Call of Duty crap on it and no Mario or Nintendo. So, I'll leave it at that. I rather get a Wii U anyway

That's... bad reasoning. Call of Duty isn't the only game on the console. And there are plenty of enjoyable games on the Xbox.

apocalypseArisen said:
New Super Mario said:
apocalypseArisen said:
New Super Mario said:

That's... bad reasoning. Call of Duty isn't the only game on the console. And there are plenty of enjoyable games on the Xbox.
That's the only game my bro has been talking about though, and it drives me insane! Wipeout Kinect seems fun though

New Super Mario said:
apocalypseArisen said:
New Super Mario said:
apocalypseArisen said:
New Super Mario said:

That's the only game my bro has been talking about though, and it drives me insane! Wipeout Kinect seems fun though

I can see how that can get annoying. Even so, disliking the console because your brother annoys you is a bad reason.

New Super Mario said:
It has all the Call of Duty crap on it and no Mario or Nintendo.
That's funny. Last I checked, every Call of Duty game since Call of Duty: Finest Hour has also been released on a Nintendo console, and I'm certain she'll be comin' to the Wii U and 3DS too. So by yer logic, ye should hate the GameCube, Wii and Nintendo DS for having Call of Duty games on them.

And of course it doesn't have any Nintendo games on it. If it did, then what's the point of Nintendo releasing their own consoles? Ye buy an XBox 360 for games like Halo, Condemned, Dead Rising, or any of the wide variety of XBox Live Arcade games, like The Bastion, Limbo, Braid or perhaps some of the classics, like Radiant Silvergun, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night or Ikaruga; ye do not buy it to play Legend of Zelda or Kirby with an XBox controller instead of a Wiimote.

If ye don't want an XBox, that's fine. Just stop pulling poorly-thought reasoning out of yer ass for why ye think the consoles are bad.

mine is lee brfc

anyway the reason why have an xbox is because there are certain game i like on it like TWFC or to watch a dvd on the xbox

but i prefer nintendo wii

its just that certain things on the wii arent on the xbox

I personally think the Xbox controller is the worst controller out of the entire 7th generation, including handhelds. The D-pad is utter crap, the control stick is hard to control, and it just doesn't fit well in my hands. I would prefer a WiiMote or DualShock 2 any day.

SuperMario25 said:
I dont think its hard to control

I think it might have just been my inexperience with the 360, but when I tried to move the control stick about 50% all the way, it made me jerk it to 100%.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
SuperMario25 said:
I dont think its hard to control

I think it might have just been my inexperience with the 360, but when I tried to move the control stick about 50% all the way, it made me jerk it to 100%.

Yeah probably, im experienced though with it.But it takes a while to get used to it ,but once you have got used to it ,its easy as cake

Portal 2. Portal 2.
That's all I really care about.
I do happen to like the controller, but it feels like a ripoff of the Gamecube.

Oh my God, ye people love to shout "RIP-OFF!" all the fucking time.

If the GameCube was a good controller, then of course people are going to borrow some features from it! Inducting good design innovations into the wider industry in order to make controllers more comfortable and easy to use for the masses is how the industry should be. Are most controllers since 1982 just a rip-off of the Atari 5200 for using an analog stick?

(and I don't see how the 360 controller is a rip-off of the GameCube controller)

It's really more of a ripoff of the PS2 controller. Because it really was a pretty great controller.

I really don't see how the X360 controller is a "rip-off" of anything other than the small original Xbox controller which itself was a ripoff of the Dreamcast controller lolololololol.

There's an handful of games that interest me on the 360 (Ace Combat 6, Earth Defense Force, Full Auto, Halo Reach ect) but I am very dissapointed by how Microsoft completely failed to build their original Xbox ips (Mechassault, Bloodwake, Rallisport Challenge & more) with only Halo, Forza and fucking Fusion Frenzy making the jump.

Back