The Official Xbox 360 thread

Glowsquid said:
I really don't see how the X360 controller is a "rip-off" of anything other than the small original Xbox controller which itself was a ripoff of the Dreamcast controller lolololololol.

Remilia Bloody Scarlet said:
New Super Mario said:
It has all the Call of Duty crap on it and no Mario or Nintendo.
That's funny. Last I checked, every Call of Duty game since Call of Duty: Finest Hour has also been released on a Nintendo console, and I'm certain she'll be comin' to the Wii U and 3DS too. So by yer logic, ye should hate the GameCube, Wii and Nintendo DS for having Call of Duty games on them.

And of course it doesn't have any Nintendo games on it. If it did, then what's the point of Nintendo releasing their own consoles? Ye buy an XBox 360 for games like Halo, Condemned, Dead Rising, or any of the wide variety of XBox Live Arcade games, like The Bastion, Limbo, Braid or perhaps some of the classics, like Radiant Silvergun, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night or Ikaruga; ye do not buy it to play Legend of Zelda or Kirby with an XBox controller instead of a Wiimote.

If ye don't want an XBox, that's fine. Just stop pulling poorly-thought reasoning out of yer ass for why ye think the consoles are bad.

I just got burned. But what up with "ye".

I'm fine with my Nintendo Consoles and my Nintendo Games, so I have no need to get an Xbox

New Super Mario said:
New Super Mario said:
That's funny. Last I checked, every Call of Duty game since Call of Duty: Finest Hour has also been released on a Nintendo console, and I'm certain she'll be comin' to the Wii U and 3DS too. So by yer logic, ye should hate the GameCube, Wii and Nintendo DS for having Call of Duty games on them.

And of course it doesn't have any Nintendo games on it. If it did, then what's the point of Nintendo releasing their own consoles? Ye buy an XBox 360 for games like Halo, Condemned, Dead Rising, or any of the wide variety of XBox Live Arcade games, like The Bastion, Limbo, Braid or perhaps some of the classics, like Radiant Silvergun, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night or Ikaruga; ye do not buy it to play Legend of Zelda or Kirby with an XBox controller instead of a Wiimote.

If ye don't want an XBox, that's fine. Just stop pulling poorly-thought reasoning out of yer ass for why ye think the consoles are bad.

I'm fine with my Nintendo Consoles and my Nintendo Games, so I have no need to get an Xbox
He's Austrailian, its there accent. :P.

Pinkie Pie said:
New Super Mario said:
New Super Mario said:

He's Austrailian, its there accent. :P.

I never knew that. Cool.

Also for the PS3 and PC. And it's a damn good video game, too.

There is no games I'm really wanting on the Xbox right now except Sonic Generations and mabye 06 so I don't see any reason to get one.

Herr Shyguy said:
It's really more of a ripoff of the PS2 controller. Because it really was a pretty great controller.
Really? I find the Xbox 360's controller different to any of the other controllers I've used. The PS2 doesn't feel as comfortable as the Xbox 360's, which I think doesn't feel as comfortable as the Gamecube's.

The console has a lot of enjoyable games, in my opinion. I don't own one, but I like it quite a bit.

Well it's shaped a little different but the button layout is almost the same. Except they switched the left analog stick and the D-pad.

Back