ATTN: People that want to make a new Hurt and Heal

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCS

Donkey Kong
In order to make a new Hurt and Heal, you must now sign up on the waiting list. To do so, access this thread and tell me your idea for a Hurt and Heal, and I will add you to the end of the waiting list. Thank you for your patience!

If you want me to add it to the topic of this thread, or my official winners thread, I can. But the current waiting list is:

1. Toad85 (Power-Up KOaC)
2. Lily (Zelda H&H)
3. Smasher (unknown, said he had an idea)
4. Dr. Javelin (Villains Hurt/Heal)

Mine is the Game Boy Advance KOaC.

turntechGodhead said:
Mine is the Game Boy Advance KOaC.

Oh, right, derp. I wasn't thinking straight. Well, in that case, you're third.

Also, should I add the waiting list to the Winners thread and add to the title something about it?

And people should follow this pointless and stupid list why

You're not really in charge of how many people can make HoH and KOACs at a time. You guys are going way to far with this. This "waiting" garbage is stupid.

grimAuxiliatrix said:
You're not really in charge of how many people can make HoH and KOACs at a time. You guys are going way to far with this. This "waiting" garbage is stupid.
Unless the mods say this is official although they would have told us themselves

Brother Love said:
grimAuxiliatrix said:
Unless the mods say this is official although they would have told us themselves
Yeah, if the mods said it, I would follow it. But a regular user, no way.

Well then tell NSY about what we've said here. If the mods approved it, by all means, I would go with it. But until I hear a message saying they did, then I am not following this "rule".

So because no one with actual authority is behind this, you all get mad?

This is just an idea that we came up with in the H/H winners thread. If people agree to abide by this list then if someone makes a hurt heal we'll boycott it and it won't be played. We are trying to cut down on the number of Hurt/Heals.

Jack Noir said:

This is just an idea that we came up with in the H/H winners thread. If people agree to abide by this list then if someone makes a hurt heal we'll boycott it and it won't be played. We are trying to cut down on the number of Hurt/Heals.
So don't play them the easiest way to get something to stop happening is to not contribute to them. Also i'm mad because he acted like this was official

Jack Noir said:

That is correct.

No user has control over us because of their personal opinions.

Jack Noir said:

Thank you, you have a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back