Akinator

Ha. I've played so many characters/people before, like OP, Giga Pudding and Boyd Cooper.

I just played it again to see if he knows Ripper Roo and Blanky. He got both past fourteen questions, but he won anyway.

43zg7.png

dmO1E.png

I don't even know enough to get a character like THAT.

There's plenty of fan characters, but only those made by generally infamous internet guys.

Also, he has yet to get Freaky Fred and Le Quack.

Lord Crump: After 20 questions:
Bob-omb

After 30:
Dimentio

40:
Punchinello (ohoho)

It probably would have got it if I had said yes to "Does it have horns?" but technically he doesn't :smug:

Yesssssssssssssssssssssss

I defeated it by thinking of someone from GI Joe Extreme. Though considering how obscure that shit is, that's probably cheating.

It also surprisingly didn't guess Sweet Tooth/Needless Kane from Twisted Metal, but that's because it asked a really weird and shitty set of questions.

I'm still shocked at how exhaustive it is. I know it derives a lot from user contributions but it's amazing that it can somehow guess I was thinking of Bald silent FPS protagonist#5 instead of #13.

It's interesting, because you really have to KNOW the character in order for him to properly guess it.

Still, he manages to guess the right character with relatively few questions most of the time... That really surprises me sometime.

I guessed Morton Koopa, Jr. It guessed three koopalings, but didn't get it. It probably would have if I had guessed "Does it talk alot" as "Yes", but I put "I didn't know", because technically Big Mouth Koopa is the big talker.

It took him 26 questions before I got him to guess Proto Man. 28 before I got him to guess Blood Falcon.

Hell, this guy gets Robot Masters right.

EDIT: Stumped him. He couldn't guess Magna Centipede.

I'm gonna see if it can figure out Post-It Notes. :P

EDIT: It didn't.

He doesn't know the Skin Taker and Horace Horrible from one of the more notable creepypastas (Candle Cove), and yet he knows Mason. What.

He doesn't get the final boss of Toy Commander and the Mason thing still looks legit. What.

Lario said:
and the Mason thing still looks legit. What.
Leading up to me, it usually ends up trying to say things like Sonichu the first few times, and then it asks if the character has hair, glasses and shoes. Oh and "if the character fights" sometimes which I reply yes. (By then it's usually asked "does your character come from the internet?)

Lario said:
He doesn't know the Skin Taker and Horace Horrible from one of the more notable creepypastas (Candle Cove), and yet he knows Mason. What.
Oh god, candle cove.

I'm such a nerd... I've been spending a few days testing to see if he knows certain characters, and adding questions to make sure he gets them...

Back