3DS NES games are here now

Not in Europe.

Heck, Nintendo of Europe doesn't even have the verification thing up yet.

Like I said before, it's under Settings.

Go all the way left, then the 3rd most option, and scroll down for the games.

This thread is about knowing it is here now and it is not about list of nes games

MrConcreteDonkey said:

Heck. Neither has Nintendo of Australia.

Oh. And guys, be sure to download the Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Certificate. Without this you won't get the updated NES games or GBA games.

I have them now.

SKmarioman said:
MrConcreteDonkey said:

I was talking about the thing on the website. Nintendo of Australia had theirs up when I last looked.

MrConcreteDonkey said:
I have them now.

SKmarioman said:
MrConcreteDonkey said:

I was talking about the thing on the website. Nintendo of Australia had theirs up when I last looked.

Yeah, but I posted 12 hours before you did. :P

Falco said:
World -1 still works
I'm going to do that right now! :O

I have SMB on NES, but it is in a version that is combined with Duck Hunt, and I think they removed the glitch in that, so I can't do it there.

And of course, in less than a week after I spend my money on an old NES copy of Zelda II, I find out that I could have just waited to get it on 3DS. :roll:

The Zelda games are fun. They actually take some time to beat, and you don't have to start over every time.

Can someone explain to me how to play Wrecking Crew? I don't know how to beat the stage. All I can do is destroy things with my hammer.

World -1 doesn't work for me.
Not that they've fixed it, but it's because I can't seem to press down and right at the same time.

Back