Mario Enemy Sprite Collage

UltraMario

Donkey Kong
Pronouns
He/him
I was bored, so I made a collage of sprites featurin' different kinds of Mario enemies dukin' it out!

UltraMario

Donkey Kong
Pronouns
He/him
Oh, nothin'. I used the Yoshi's Topsy Turvy sprites for the Bowser on the right. :P.

NSY

Celestial Guide
Pronouns
He/him
Cool but isn't Donkey Kong a good guy.

UltraMario

Donkey Kong
Pronouns
He/him
He counts as a villain in the Mario vs. Donkey Kong series. And no, that was Cranky Kong, not DK.

UltraMario

Donkey Kong
Pronouns
He/him
Thanks! Imma make another one in mah free time due to the the fact that there are already many more enemies in the Mario series. ;).

UltimatePetey

Go! Magnezone!
Pronouns
He/him
Pinkie Pie said:
Thanks! Imma make another one in mah free time due to the the fact that there are already many more enemies in the Mario series. ;).
Awesome. Can't wait to see it.

Matlock

That's what I call hamburgers
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Why is Rudy the Clown here he's not a Mario character

UltraMario

Donkey Kong
Pronouns
He/him
Well, Wario does count as part of the extended Mario series, so he's in there too.

Here's part 2!

UltraMario

Donkey Kong
Pronouns
He/him
Thanks! This won't took double time. Btw, where do ya think the next battle should take place? o:.

Matlock

That's what I call hamburgers
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pinkie Pie said:
Thanks! This won't took double time. Btw, where do ya think the next battle should take place? o:.
Grass Land or Big Island

UltraMario

Donkey Kong
Pronouns
He/him
Well, no. I have to have more 3Dish non main-game stuff like RPG areas or areas or somethin'. The 2D lands in the platformers are too small to use.

UltraMario

Donkey Kong
Pronouns
He/him
Eh, in that kinda way in a 2D platformer type level, it'd be too cluttered to do so. I need more of an RPG environment like Chucklehuck Woods or somethin' other then these friendly places.