The Official AH NEE MAY Topic

Flying Witch is great.

idk that's all I wanted to say. here's a picture

Q04B2EZ.png

Watched the second Episode of Akame ga Kill!

Feel like these characters are going to be interesting.

Like I feel like the motivations for killing are a big topic in this anime as was evidenced by this episode when Tatsumi fought against Oga or whatever that guys name was.

Also Akame is hot tbh

I ship it

I watched:

The first Episode of Seraph of the End

Holy Shit

What a setup.

I wonder how the anime is going to follow up to /that/ first episode.

That was really great imo.

The first Episode of The Testament of Sister New Devil

For like the first half of the Episode I thought it was really topkek and more like your generic harem anime.

Then it uh

kinda lost me tbh (at the revelation that they were succubi or demons or whatever).

For a bit at least.

The Ending seemed okay again, I'll see how well I like this setup in the next (few) episodes I guess.

The third Episode of Akame ga Kill!

>The City crucifies people.

That's um

pretty cruel I guess.

Also the villain they teased at the end reminds me of Midosuji from Yowapeda. Gonna be interesting.

Overally this Episode was okay, tbh so far all episode have only been 'okay', but I like the characters and the dynamic of this series so I'll probably continue to watch it.

I actually finished an anime series for the first time in one to two years. Yeah I think it's been that long.

It was WataMote, and I really liked it. As someone who has social anxiety in real life, I could definitely relate to the protagonist in a lot of ways.

Also this is the first non-fantasy anime I have ever finished.

i decided to give crystal another shot because everyone says s3 is better than the first two seasons. the person who directed higurashi is directing it, and damn, shes doing a good job. i dont htink ill be watching the first two seasons but ill probably continue to watch this one since its much nicer and everyone has personalities again, they really hit it right this time, its not boring to watch and stuff actually happens, and theres humor too. complete opposite of season 1 and 2, more closer to the 90s but instead of the 90s plot, we get the manga plot.

also the op is rly catchy

reminder that i also need to keep watching smc s3
only watched the first episode of it but it was miles better than what i saw of the first season. shows how much a change of staff can make a difference

Rhajat said:
i dont htink ill be watching the first two seasons

yeah, dont bother. as far as i remember, the manga plotline for the first two arcs was largely similar to the anime aside from a few minor plot points so there's not really any point enduring those seasons when you've essentially watched a superior version already.

Lying Sheep said:
yeah, dont bother. as far as i remember, the manga plotline for the first two arcs was largely similar to the anime aside from a few minor plot points so there's not really any point enduring those seasons when you've essentially watched a superior version already.
all right, that sounds pretty decent

also i just wanna say the guy making the music deserves praise too, this has literaly been stuck in my head all day

fixing to read the Attack on Titan manga. so like does anyone here know if there are any/many significant plot differences between the manga and the anime (which i've seen) that would make it to where I need to start the manga from chapter one? or would I be ok starting with chapter thirty three (or wherever the anime leaves off at?)

So Australia just got YouTube Red and now I realise that everything that wasn't uploaded in a country that also supports YouTube Red is full on blocked completely in countries that do.

Go on. Try to watch anything anime related that was uploaded to an official channel.

I'm pretty sure this meant Gangnam Style was blocked at some point before they realised they screwed up. You know, the single most viewed thing ever on the site.

(end rant)

SKmarioman said:
So Australia just got YouTube Red and now I realise that everything that wasn't uploaded in a country that also supports YouTube Red is full on blocked completely in countries that do.

Go on. Try to watch anything anime related that was uploaded to an official channel.

I'm pretty sure this meant Gangnam Style was blocked at some point before they realised they screwed up. You know, the single most viewed thing ever on the site.

(end rant)

interesting

tbh thought half of youtube is blocked in germany anyways so

More information for Koe no Katachi was revealed, like directors and stuff. New key visual as well. I wasn't super interested in it at first because I figured it might not be that great of an adaptation, but all this info makes it seem like it's going to be great so I'm on board. KyoAni is making it so it's at least guaranteed to be damn pretty.

working on jojos part 4 which is AWESOME and needs more sexy jotaro

also jojos part 3 dub is going on love that jotaro voice

sailor moon keeps delivering good music

i dont really like the remastered versions of the op though, i thought the first one was fine, but opinions

its a good year for sailor moon

I just finished Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Amazing anime, I like it better than Cowboy Bebop tbh. I'm going to take an anime break, then it's on to Attack on Titan.

there's something glorious about burning through an anime you know is bad just for the sake of properly fully experiencing how bad it is

urawa no usagi-chan, for example, has no redeeming qualities, which i find hilarious

yell best girl

Back