Tiny Penguin in Super Mario Galaxy

Feffe

Goomba
I've read the wiki, but I haven't found this (very trivial, I know) information. Sorry if it's old!
On the second mission ("Faster Than a Speeding Penguin") of the Sea Slide Galaxy a very, very small penguin can be found near the tower (/lighthouse ?) on the main planet. It's the only tiny penguin of the game; I wonder, why did Nintendo put it only in this place?

Feffe said:
I've read the wiki, but I haven't found this (very trivial, I know) information. Sorry if it's old!
On the second mission ("Faster Than a Speeding Penguin") of the Sea Slide Galaxy a very, very small penguin can be found near the tower (/lighthouse ?) on the main planet. It's the only tiny penguin of the game; I wonder, why did Nintendo put it only in this place?
It was just put. Also welcome.

i think i have saw it

Feffe said:
It's prolly a demon Penguin that will steal your soul if you try and talk to it like that Big Penguin from the ice track in Mario Kart 64

Seems like you found an easter egg.

Maybe it's a reference to the baby penguin on top of the house in SM64.

Maybe it's not.

Super WaluigiWare said:
Pretty sure it's an Easter Egg and a reference to Super Mario 64.
Yeah, they has to be a Easter Egg in Mario games sometimes.

Back