Official Big Brother thread.

Toad Eightyfive

used to be here but peaced out
Pronouns
Anything
MarioWiki
Toad85
Anyone else out there watch Big Brother?

Re: Official Big Brother 13 thread.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:

I do. My brother going to go overboard on this thread since he's obsessed with it. Who do you want to win? I want Jordan

BananaYoshi said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:

I do. My brother going to go overboard on this thread since he's obsessed with it. Who do you want to win? I want Jordan
True that.

I love this show! My favorite out of any shows. I've been a fan as long as I can remember. Am I the only person who thinks Shelly looks like a moose? Also this season sucks compared to last season, and the one before that.

I agree. Too much whining, not enough gameplay.

I am rooting for Adam and/or Kalia. I just don't want Rachel to win. I am also SOOOO happy that Jeff was eliminated, though I like Jordan.

I hate all the players left, besides Jordan. They all suck (Rachel's good, but she's annoying) Adam and Porsche don't deserve to win. Kalia I hate, but at least she deserves to win more than the floaters. Shelly hasn't won nothing. I wish Dominic came back in instead of Brendon too. Glad to finally see a big brother fan on this forum.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
I agree. Too much whining, not enough gameplay.

I am rooting for Adam and/or Kalia. I just don't want Rachel to win. I am also SOOOO happy that Jeff was eliminated, though I like Jordan.
[/quot

I hate rachel

What I think of all the HouseGuests:

Shelly: Dirty Double-Timer
Kalia: Makes moves, but dumb ones.
Rachel: ANNOYING
Adam: Not exactly a floater, but trimming the edge.
Porsche: How exactly did she make the Final 5? Mega floater.
Jordan: She's already won, does she really need to win a second time? Final 2, tops.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
What I think of all the HouseGuests:

Shelly: Dirty Double-Timer
Kalia: Makes moves, but dumb ones.
Rachel: ANNOYING
Adam: Not exactly a floater, but trimming the edge.
Porsche: How exactly did she make the Final 5? Mega floater.
I consider Adam a floater. But you're right about Porsche and Rachel. I think Shelly made a pretty good game move actually. As long as Jordan doesn't get out that's good.

Yeah, I know she won already, but she's the only good person left so I don't care. If not her, than who else should win? Rachel's to annoying to win

In the UK, Big Brother is played much differently. They don't have HOH's, nor POVs. Basically, the houseguests vote for who to be put up, and fans call a number to vote who to evict.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
In the UK, Big Brother is played much differently. They don't have HOH's, nor POVs. Basically, the houseguests vote for who to be put up, and fans call a number to vote who to evict.
Sounds closer to Survivor or something like that

New Super Mario said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
:???: umm... no. Survivor is more similar to the US Big Brother.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
New Super Mario said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Well I meant the way they vote.

New Super Mario said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
New Super Mario said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Well I meant the way they vote.
That's what I was going by. In Survivor, if your team or you yourself wins Immunity, you can't be voted off. The losers then vote off one of their own through a majority-rules vote. There is less fan involvement in Survivor than even in the US Big Brother.

Was it after July 27th? If it was, then I couldn't have joined if I tried. Try again, I'd love to see it.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Was it after July 27th? If it was, then I couldn't have joined if I tried. Try again, I'd love to see it.
No it was way back in October

Here is the link:

http://forum.mariowiki.com/index.php?topic=9148.0

Also, don't bump it.

That could have been a fun game...

Hey, maybe it would work better because of this thread?

Oh yeah, I made this same thread before you were here too!

Also, maybe. We could send out a bunch of PM's. Then one of us would have to host it. We could copy the same rules I posted in that old thread too

Back