Official Big Brother thread.

Re: Official Big Brother 13 thread.

They vote to save aswell

Sounds like a plan. And I've always wanted to host a game show, so I want to be the host. Or, we could split the duties.

@TankDempsey- They vote to save by voting to evict the other person.

I'll start the thread.

Edit: Thread started. I put you down as a contestant.

OK. We need to think of beast competitions. We could base some off of the show too, or we could do online games and highest score. You can think of more later

New Super Mario said:
OK. We need to think of beast competitions. We could base some off of the show too, or we could do online games and highest score. You can think of more later

I was thinking some kind of quiz based off of the Wiki, that I would PM to the users. Highest score and/or whoever completes it the fastest wins.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
New Super Mario said:

I was thinking some kind of quiz based off of the Wiki, that I would PM to the users. Highest score and/or whoever completes it the fastest wins.

sounds good

New Super Mario said:
I am. Go Jordan!
While I really like Jordan, I absolutely HATE her boyfriend Jeff. He's just a huge jerk, and not that smart a gameplayer. Strong, but not smart.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
New Super Mario said:
I am. Go Jordan!
While I really like Jordan, I absolutely HATE her boyfriend Jeff. He's just a huge jerk, and not that smart a gameplayer. Strong, but not smart.
If one of the newbies wins and puts up Rachel and Jordan, I will be hoping so much that Rachel goes. Can't stand that lady

New Super Mario said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
New Super Mario said:
I am. Go Jordan!
If one of the newbies wins and puts up Rachel and Jordan, I will be hoping so much that Rachel goes. Can't stand that lady
But you know they're not going to take Rachel out. Face it, if you were someone like Adam or Porsche, would you rather be in the Final 2 with Rachel or Jordan? Jordan would win by a long shot. While I like Jordan, it's a smart move to take her out.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
New Super Mario said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
New Super Mario said:
I am. Go Jordan!
But you know they're not going to take Rachel out. Face it, if you were someone like Adam or Porsche, would you rather be in the Final 2 with Rachel or Jordan? Jordan would win by a long shot. While I like Jordan, it's a smart move to take her out.
True that, but Rachel is a more of a threat than Jordan, so people might vote her in the Final 2 because of her being a good player compared to Adam or someone like that.

New Super Mario said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
New Super Mario said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
New Super Mario said:
I am. Go Jordan!
True that, but Rachel is a more of a threat than Jordan, so people might vote her in the Final 2 because of her being a good player compared to Adam or someone like that.
Here's how I see the votes going if Adam and Rachel were in the Final 2 (*=Swing, goes in both columns):

Rachel Adam
Brendon Danielle
Jeff* Kalia
Jordan* Porsche
Shelly
Jeff*
Jordan*

Even if Jeff and Jordan voted for Rachel, the Newbies' hatred for her would prevent any victory she might have.

New Super Mario said:
Yeah. And people love Jordan, so she could win by a landslide.
Exactly. If you were Adam, and you had to choose a Final 2 deal with either Rachel or Jordan, it's obvious who you would choose. Going against Jordan is almost an instant loss, while going against Rachel is practically an instant win.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
New Super Mario said:
Yeah. And people love Jordan, so she could win by a landslide.
Exactly. If you were Adam, and you had to choose a Final 2 deal with either Rachel or Jordan, it's obvious who you would choose. Going against Jordan is almost an instant loss, while going against Rachel is practically an instant win.
Yeah if Adam wins, that'd be pathetic for just floating the whole way.

Also, getting off to watch it right now

I'm going down right now. I might post what's happening between commercial breaks.

Back