Official Big Brother thread.

Re: Official Big Brother 13 thread.

It's down to Jordan and Porsche in the HOH competition! Who's gonna win?

Porsche opened Pandora's Box. She has unleashed the Duos back upon the house.

Yay! Jordan has a chance! I hope Jordan or Rachel win the veto (Never though I'd say I'd want Rachel to win) and then Porsche is forced to put up Shelly and Adam, and then Shelly goes home! That's be awesome

New Super Mario said:
Yay! Jordan has a chance! I hope Jordan or Rachel win the veto (Never though I'd say I'd want Rachel to win) and then Porsche is forced to put up Shelly and Adam, and then Shelly goes home! That's be awesome
Weeeelll...that's kind of bittersweet for me. Adam would still be put up, and he might still go home.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
New Super Mario said:
Weeeelll...that's kind of bittersweet for me. Adam would still be put up, and he might still go home.
Here would be my prediction of the votes:

Shelly: Adam:
Rachel Kalia
Jordan

So Shelly should still go home

I'm rooting for Jordan to win the veto, so I can see Shelly go home. I like her as a person, but I HATE her gameplay. After her, it's Rachel, then Porsche, and then (no offense) Jordan.

For the first time ever, I'm glad that Rachel one the veto!

I can't believe that garbage Shelly is giving to them. "I'll drop out and give you the money"

Seriously?

And Adam, only 3 minutes? You don't deserve to be on this show. MEGA FLOATER. Just shifting to the side with more people.

Well Jordan went home, and there is no one good left to win. Rachel deserves it, but I hate her. Adam was a floater and just sided with the biggest side, and Porsche only an hoh and a veto, and played a terrible social game.

New Super Mario said:
Well Jordan went home, and there is no one good left to win. Rachel deserves it, but I hate her. Adam was a floater and just sided with the biggest side, and Porsche only an hoh and a veto, and played a terrible social game.
Aww, no fair! I had to TiVo it! >:[

You could have at least put it under a "spoiler" thing.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
New Super Mario said:

I would've presumed you watched it so I didn't. Sorry

New Super Mario said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
New Super Mario said:

I would've presumed you watched it so I didn't. Sorry
It's alright; school is keeping me from watching the Thursday Night episode live, since it's at 9:00 PM on my coast.

New Super Mario said:
i'm sorry but I have no idea what your talking about

Wayward Vagabond said:
New Super Mario said:
i'm sorry but I have no idea what your talking about
Well if you don't watch the show, there isn't a point of posting in this thread

At this point, I'm rooting for Adam to win. I know he's a floater (not "mega" as you say, but he has floated), but I hate Rachel and Porsche just outright doesn't deserve it.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
At this point, I'm rooting for Adam to win. I know he's a floater (not "mega" as you say, but he has floated), but I hate Rachel and Porsche just outright doesn't deserve it.
At this point, I don't even care who wins. Rachel deserves it, so even though she's my least favorite, she should win. Adam and Porsche only one an hoh (late in the game though) and a veto. It'd be pretty funny to see Porsche and Adam in the final two chairs though

David Letterman's Top Ten Reasons why Big Brother 13 was not as good as past seasons

10: Female-dominated house (I like it even between M&F)
9: D1ck's early departure.
8: Zingbot's return.
7: Duo twist
6: Terrible ideas for challenges.
5: Golden Key.
4: Floaters everywhere.
3: Predictable moves by non-floaters.
2: Constant whining
1: RACHEL WON.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
David Letterman's Top Ten Reasons why Big Brother 13 was not as good as past seasons

10: Female-dominated house (I like it even between M&F)
9: D1ck's early departure.
8: Zingbot's return.
7: Duo twist
6: Terrible ideas for challenges.
5: Golden Key.
4: Floaters everywhere.
3: Predictable moves by non-floaters.
2: Constant whining
1: RACHEL WON.
True that. Rachel deserved to win though, even though I hate her

I don't think anyone truly did, bar possibly Daniele. But even she made predictable moves that an 8-year-old younger brother could guess (Seriously, my 8-year-old younger brother could have played a better game than alot of these people.)

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
I don't think anyone truly did, bar possibly Daniele. But even she made predictable moves that an 8-year-old younger brother could guess (Seriously, my 8-year-old younger brother could have played a better game than alot of these people.)
I dream of a Kid's Big Brother, but that will never happen

Kid's Big Brother will probably put parents in hysterics, but it wouldn't be the first series to use kids on a reality show. Look at Endurance or Kid Nation. Besides, they have Teen Big Brother in the UK.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Kid's Big Brother will probably put parents in hysterics, but it wouldn't be the first series to use kids on a reality show. Look at Endurance or Kid Nation. Besides, they have Teen Big Brother in the UK.
I liked Kid Nation, I wish they still had it on

Lumpy Space Princess said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
I have no clue why they cancelled it after one fricking season. I can't even find episodes on youtube.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Lumpy Space Princess said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
I have no clue why they cancelled it after one fricking season. I can't even find episodes on youtube.
I know me too

Back