• Protoman

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Cosmos the Seedrian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hardman

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Pacman

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Megaman Classic Pets (Rush, Tango and Beat)

• Rayman

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Viewtiful Joe

• Waterhazard

• Crash Bandicoot

• Total voters
Eh, none of these have a real chance of being in the next one. Some didn't even debut in games, at least one is obscure (You don't want to have an obscure third party character). I'd say of the ones on the poll that do have a chance however slim it is would be Rayman, Viewtiful Joe (Would have to go in instead of Mega Man), and Pac Man but they're still all stretches

Wow, Cosmo? There's an obscure character. Even Ephraim from Fire Emblem Sacred Stones would be more likely.

I'd have to say Megaman, Pacman, and Rayman are the most likely. It would be nice to see Protoman as an alternate costume for Megaman, though.

Yes Paper Bowser you Choose Wii U or 3DS?

How to add Hardman (3DS only)

I don't want any third-party characters in SSB4 and SSB5, unless the company that owns them and Nintendo have worked together in the past. Sonic makes sense, because he's Mario's primary rival, and Solid Snake appears on Nintendo consoles. However, I don't want the number of third-party characters to go over 3. My choices would be Mega Man and Professor Layton (can you add him?), and either Solid Snake or Sonic (probably Snake) would be axed.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
I don't want any third-party characters in SSB4 and SSB5, unless the company that owns them and Nintendo have worked together in the past. Sonic makes sense, because he's Mario's primary rival, and Solid Snake appears on Nintendo consoles. However, I don't want the number of third-party characters to go over 3. My choices would be Mega Man and Professor Layton (can you add him?), and either Solid Snake or Sonic (probably Snake) would be axed.

Use the next SSB 3DS Hardman and Winbee.

Warioroll199 said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:

??

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Warioroll199 said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:

??

I just look Hardman form Megaman 3 see NES.

Warioroll199 said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Warioroll199 said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:

??
I don't know what you're talking about. I was referring to Mega Man, and you go off on a tangent about a character I've never even heard of.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Warioroll199 said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Warioroll199 said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:

??
I don't know what you're talking about. I was referring to Mega Man, and you go off on a tangent about a character I've never even heard of.

I Sorry.

Warioroll199 said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Warioroll199 said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Warioroll199 said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:

??
I Sorry.
Don't be sorry, just explain. You have nothing to be sorry for.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Warioroll199 said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Warioroll199 said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Warioroll199 said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:

??
I Sorry.
Don't be sorry, just explain. You have nothing to be sorry for.

Thank you.

What I have in mind is not on the poll. It does relate to the Square Enix company; Slime, Black Mage, etc..

Back