NES LUNCHBOX WIN

Mariomario64

Shine Sprite
I found this on FailBlog.
It is freaking epic win.

87c8e211-1d33-451d-b11a-9e4ffd7687ef.jpg

Super WaluigiWare said:
Is that a lunchbox or an actual NES console made into one?

I can't even tell.
It would be very unlikely that was an real NES but it looks really cool.

It is a real NES -_-

Someone must've gutted the insides and attached a controller cable to the sides.

Why would you do that??? :O Unless it was completely inoperable, that goes against every single one of my Nintendo beliefs.

cuttlefishCuller said:
Why would you do that??? :O Unless it was completely inoperable, that goes against every single one of my Nintendo beliefs.
This, although there are dozens of millions of them. Who cares if someone wants to turn one into a lunchbox?

You have no idea how hard it is for me to find a working NES with the right cords and junk in my area. I've been trying to get one for a while. I might have to resort to buying one online :l

Last year, I found one at a yard sale for $5 with like 10 games and two controllers including Kirby and SMB (which are the two I wanted most), but it was too good to be true. ;_;

cuttlefishCuller said:
You have no idea how hard it is for me to find a working NES with the right cords and junk in my area. I've been trying to get one for a while. I might have to resort to buying one online :l

Last year, I found one at a yard sale for $5 with like 10 games and two controllers including Kirby and SMB (which are the two I wanted most), but it was too good to be true. ;_;
I found a Sega Genesis at a garage sale. I didn't want it though.

That lunchbox would be awesome to have

cuttlefishCuller said:

What do you mean?

One of the hookup things had a loose casing, so it didn't really work. It looked like it was in perfect condition. I still have it, might get someone more skilled in this stuff to try to fix it.

I got my NES from my dad, he got it from someone he knows about 9 years ago and it's been sitting in his work office for years.

Until he gave it to me.
I wish it had Kirby with it :'(

Back