What annoys you the most?

when someone call you something over and over again

Really crappy drivers annoy me. I hate when they don't use turn signals, drive really slow (when in front of me), drive really fast (when behind me and I'm going a little above the speed limit). I just hate stupid drivers in general.

To those who say their siblings are the most annoying, they'll grow out of it. I have a little brother (16 years old) and he used to annoy me so much, now he's not that bad.
So what I'm trying to say is: Things will get better :P

Gary Oak said:
To those who say their siblings are the most annoying, they'll grow out of it. I have a little brother (16 years old) and he used to annoy me so much, now he's not that bad.
My big sister is 15, and she still annoys the heck out of me XD

Dr. Mario said:
Gary Oak said:
Hahaha how old are you Supremo? I'm sure my brother would tell you that I'm annoying to him.

I CAN NEVER WIN WI-FI BATTLES IN MY WHITE NO MATTER IF IT'S TRIPLE OR SINGLE.

OR ROTATION.

OR-*shot*

Gary Oak said:
Dr. Mario said:
Gary Oak said:
Hahaha how old are you Supremo? I'm sure my brother would tell you that I'm annoying to him.

I think he's 11 or 12.

Nega-Man said:
Gary Oak said:
Dr. Mario said:
Gary Oak said:

I think he's 11 or 12.
Yeah.

Being ignored by people really irritates me too. I cannot stand it when I say something and someone doesn't respond back to me (in person and through Facebook or w/e)

What annoys me? No order

1. Freight Trains. They blast their horns in the middle of the night and wake me up.
2. My nagging mom and bossy father that bickers with each other too much.
3. My sister's rant about how Mario is awesome
4. Manufacturers use of HFCS in food that doesn't need it. If other brands can do it, why not them?
5. Commercials. Hate them.
6. Most of my peers at school. Potty-mouthed shallow idiots.
7. Being ignored. Hate it.
8. Computer going into an infinite loop/when my router fails to connect to the internet.
9. Level 9 computers in Brawl
10. The heat in hot days. The last days for me were AWFUL

Oh, this is hard.

1. Katy Perry.
2. "Cool" kids.
3. People who will not listen to a word you say.
4. People who are so fail to realize the Call of Duty is not the greatest game in the world.
5. The whole world, basically.

One thing that annoys me is how at music awards, all you ever see is Lady Gaga and Nicki Minaj and whoever else, and they greatly outnumber anyone who actually plays an instrument or is in a band. Actual instrument playing >>>>> singing and prancing around in ridiculous outfits.

Back