Four Kingdoms

Meta Knight said:
I'm the strongest >:D

The strongest mostly die, remember voldemort

SkywardSwordLink said:
Meta Knight said:
I'm the strongest >:D

The strongest mostly die, remember voldemort

Voldemort - the T is silent - was not the strongest, he was just powerful. And he did not believe in love. Let that be a lesson: if a scary guy with a knife comes up to you, preach to him about love, and you will always be saved.

Lego my Ego!
Or maybe it was Leggo my Eggo...
Anyway, as a note, on the Comics page, comics that start with a T get put in the T section, even if it starts with The. Weird...

Thank you all for the feedback, I wasn't sure how Legos would go over but apparently it's appealing.
Nabber said:
Anyway, since everyone else is either a Lord or a King, can I be Emperor Nabber?
Um, sure I suppose. It's a good thing I didn't put the titles in the prologue.

SkywardSwordLink said:
Im a pikeman the weakest but the bravest
You may be the weakest of the main characters, but you're stronger than the common soldiers. And you're not the bravest, that would be Nabber. Who will soon be known as Lord Emperor Edgar or Nabber, you need to decide which.

Don't Fear said:
I like how you did it with legos and photography. Found it kind of cool.
Yeah, I was aiming to do something original.

Also if anyone reading this would like to join, just ask me here or PM me and I'll fit you in. I have plenty of roles open from ambitious soldiers to peasants.

Sweet.

Also I'd like to extend a reminder to a bunch of people in this thread. Don't spam. Seriously.

If you want to spam go to Supremo's TRLW thread find a Mindless Junk page somewhere.

Jack Noir said:
Thank you all for the feedback, I wasn't sure how Legos would go over but apparently it's appealing.
Nabber said:
Anyway, since everyone else is either a Lord or a King, can I be Emperor Nabber?
Um, sure I suppose. It's a good thing I didn't put the titles in the prologue.

SkywardSwordLink said:
Im a pikeman the weakest but the bravest
You may be the weakest of the main characters, but you're stronger than the common soldiers. And you're not the bravest, that would be Nabber. Who will soon be known as Lord Emperor Edgar or Nabber, you need to decide which.

Don't Fear said:
I like how you did it with legos and photography. Found it kind of cool.
Yeah, I was aiming to do something original.

Also if anyone reading this would like to join, just ask me here or PM me and I'll fit you in. I have plenty of roles open from ambitious soldiers to peasants.

Oh right sorry haha just guessing.

New Super Mario said:
Jack Noir said:
Sweet.

Also I'd like to extend a reminder to a bunch of people in this thread. Don't spam. Seriously.

If you want to spam don't go to Supremo's TRLW thread find a Mindless Junk page somewhere.
Fixed correctly.

I don't want spam in my thread.

Supremo and NSM, this is a friendly reminder to discuss other stuff in another thread. It's suitably ironic that you guys were discussing that very topic, but...

And Nabber, you really need to stop being so pessimisstic. If you're signed up to be a king, rest assured that you will be living for a long time. especially me since i'm the creator of this story and i can make my self live forever

Though one of the kings is going to die in my story draft, and another may or may not die. I'm not certain yet.

Jack Noir said:
Supremo and NSM, this is a friendly reminder to discuss other stuff in another thread. It's suitably ironic that you guys were discussing that very topic, but...

And Nabber, you really need to stop being so pessimisstic. If you're signed up to be a king, rest assured that you will be living for a long time. especially me since i'm the creator of this story and i can make my self live forever

Though one of the kings is going to die in my story draft, and another may or may not die. I'm not certain yet.

I've already decided who's going to die in Nabberture Science, who will suffer lots and lots of pain (well, not really, I'm not one to write gory stories...) and who will come out as if nothing ever happened.

Lumpy Space Princess said:
Cool. Do you know when the next comic is coming?
I'm not sure yet, I tend to take a while with these things. It's what happens when you're a bit of a perfectionist. At the latest it should be out before October.

Jack Noir said:
Lumpy Space Princess said:
Cool. Do you know when the next comic is coming?
I'm not sure yet, I tend to take a while with these things. It's what happens when you're a bit of a perfectionist. At the latest it should be out before October.
Aww I wanted the first one early :( </whining>

Boo hoo. I'm really putting my best effort into this. And I more or less finished the set yesterday so after I put together a short-term storyline the next chapter should be ready to go.

UPDATE

Supremo, Yoshiwaker, and Nabber, you need to check your PMs. You can also hope to get more like this because you're the kings and you can decide some minor stuff in the story.

Also, if anyone in a more minor role has a question or a suggestion, please feel free to PM me and I'll make sure to get back to you.

Back