Four Kingdoms

Re: Four Kingdoms (Name tentative)

Nice title. Can't wait for the story.

Can I Be in the White Faction? I wanna be some guy in there. Can my name be the White Night, or Sir OJ?

And since we still haven't cleared it up, can you call me Nabber?

Nabber said:
That's not a very kingly name... I was hoping for something more cool sounding.

OJ Toad said:
Can I Be in the White Faction? I wanna be some guy in there. Can my name be the White Night, or Sir OJ?
You're in luck. I actually just created a White Ninja character, which the "White Night" would be a perfect name. You're in.

Jack Noir said:
Nabber said:

Okay. Lord Edgar Nabber IV? Is that cool enough for you?

Nabber said:
Jack Noir said:
Nabber said:

Okay. Lord Edgar Nabber IV? Is that cool enough for you?
Nabber just sounds out of place. I can do Lord Edgar though.

And I don't think I'll be able to put the numbers in because
the kings are going to be magically transformed within the story and won't pass on their thrones. You will actually see the kings get their scepters and become powerful.

Jack Noir said:
the kings are going to be magically transformed within the story and won't pass on their thrones. You will actually see the kings get their scepters and become powerful.

They still could have accepted the throne from someone else, though.

It's much more interesting the way I have it planned, where
The kings gain their scepters, become powerful, and you can see them building their kingdoms. It's going to be a long prologue...

Jack Noir said:
The kings gain their scepters, become powerful, and you can see them building their kingdoms. It's going to be a long prologue...
Question how is a troll king not evil also my number are part of my actual given name for my character is insane

Jack Noir said:
Oh, the kings in the story are the first kings? Now I understand why they can't have numbers.

Brother Love said:
Jack Noir said:
Question how is a troll king not evil also my number are part of my actual given name for my character is insane
Well, the trolls aren't evil here, they're just greedy and power hungry and usually side with whoever seems to be the most powerful. Which can be the good guys as well as the bad.

The troll king doesn't have a scepter, he's slightly below the Black King in terms of hierarchy in the Black Faction.

I might decide to give him a scepter, but it would mess up my storyline draft.

Technically, you can be the fourth person, but the first king in the family. IE,, my father was also named Edgar Nabber, but he wasn't a king.

Jack Noir said:
Brother Love said:
Jack Noir said:
Well, the trolls aren't evil here, they're just greedy and power hungry and usually side with whoever seems to be the most powerful. Which can be the good guys as well as the bad.

The troll king doesn't have a scepter, he's slightly below the Black King in terms of hierarchy in the Black Faction.

I might decide to give him a scepter, but it would mess up my storyline draft.
Can i at least be an insane paranoid Snifit who will kill people for little to know reason and who added numbers to his name because he's insane

Brother Love said:
Can i at least be an insane paranoid Snifit who will kill people for little to know reason and who added numbers to his name because he's insane
I suppose it's possible.

Nabber said:
Technically, you can be the fourth person, but the first king in the family. IE,, my father was also named Edgar Nabber, but he wasn't a king.
Yeah, but I'm trying to make it so that
the kings were a bunch of nobodies until the came to power. The Black King is the only one who has some history behind him, the others just cam out of nowhere.

Jack Noir said:
Brother Love said:
I suppose it's possible.

Nabber said:
the kings were a bunch of nobodies until the came to power. The Black King is the only one who has some history behind him, the others just cam out of nowhere.
Wait so is the troll king a king of his own kingdom who joined the black faction out of fear or are they co kings of one kingdom

Jack Noir said:
Nabber said:

Again, I could still have a line of people with the same name. I don't need to; I just don't really see why not.

Nabber said:
Again, I could still have a line of people with the same name. I don't need to; I just don't really see why not.
Because it implies that your king has history and he doesn't. No numbers and that's FINAL.

Brother Love said:
Wait so is the troll king a king of his own kingdom who joined the black faction out of fear or are they co kings of one kingdom
The Troll King is more akin to a chieftain, he controls his trolls but not the whole kingdom, the Black King does that.

Jack Noir said:
Nabber said:

OJ Toad said:
You're in luck. I actually just created a White Ninja character, which the "White Night" would be a perfect name. You're in.

Thanks!

OJ Toad said:
Jack Noir said:
Nabber said:

OJ Toad said:

Thanks!

good for you

UPDATE

Alright, I've gotten the images for the Prologue done. I should probably be able to get this up within the week, and at the latest on the weekend.

Back