Four Kingdoms

Re: So I got this crazy idea...

Besides the Troll King/Queen are any of the other characters creatures?

twinArmageddons said:
*shurgs* I'll see if I can work it in. [/poiltewayofsayingno]

I thought it might be a way to provede some character development. You don't have to do it if you don't want to.

Pandapow said:
Yes. The others are mostly foot soldiers, though. I'll put more lower-rank characters up if the list gets full.

And yes, this does have some chess motifs, as Goomba's Shoe pointed out. The scepters that the kings hold are also full of magical power.

Basically:
This vs Chess

Kings = Queens
Queens = Queens
Knights = Rooks
Axeman/Pikeman/Crossbowman = Bishops (Personally, I rank bishops higher than knights)
Other higher than pawns = Knights
Common troops = Pawns

Sounds interesting. I'll be looking forward into reading your comic. :D It would also be super awesome if you made my character left-handed. I'm left-handed in real life.

Koopa Kid said:
I wanna sign up but I don't know they are still open. I want to be the Green axe man. Can you make up a name for me?
my request got buried :'(

twinArmageddons said:
Pandapow said:
Yes. The others are mostly foot soldiers, though. I'll put more lower-rank characters up if the list gets full.

And yes, this does have some chess motifs, as Goomba's Shoe pointed out. The scepters that the kings hold are also full of magical power.

Basically:
This vs Chess

Kings = Queens
Queens = Queens
Knights = Rooks
Axeman/Pikeman/Crossbowman = Bishops (Personally, I rank bishops higher than knights)
Other higher than pawns = Knights
Common troops = Pawns
Where does the Mage fit?

Koopa Kid said:
Koopa Kid said:
I wanna sign up but I don't know they are still open. I want to be the Green axe man. Can you make up a name for me?
my request got buried :'(
Oh, sorry.

Also, Toad, Master Crash signed up for the White Knight first so you'll have to pick someone else.

The Green Mage is Rook level, I suppose. Or maybe Queen level for the Green Faction, just like the Crown Knight for Blue is Queen or Rook.

twinArmageddons said:
The Green Mage is Rook level, I suppose. Or maybe Queen level for the Green Faction, just like the Crown Knight for Blue is Queen or Rook.
Ok, that's cool :) Thanks!

Toad has changed his role from White Knight to Crown Crossbowman via PM. This also means that there is only one male role left, and I will have to start changing the female roles to male ones soon.

Yeah, it looks like the Black Queen and the White Queen will have to be changed to Bishops.

EDIT: Done.

Koopayoshi and Master Crash, you guys need to come up with a name or some kind of theme that you want.

I've also started set design and I'm almost done, I just need to find some peasants for the town and it'll be set.

As part of my personality i'd like to be an insane paranoid dictator prone to extrme acts of violance in order to keep control over my kingdom

Tatanga said:
As part of my personality i'd like to be an insane paranoid dictator prone to extrme acts of violance in order to keep control over my kingdom
I am the King, so it's MY kingdom.

As for my personality:

Smart
Confident
Powerful
Tall

Dr. Mario said:
Tatanga said:

As for my personality:

Smart
Confident
Powerful
Tall
I think were both kings of are kingdoms but were in an alliance

Dr. Mario said:
Tatanga said:
Goomba's Shoe plays the Troll King, so your comment is invalid. You share the kingdom, remember?

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Dr. Mario said:
Tatanga said:
Goomba's Shoe plays the Troll King, so your comment is invalid. You share the kingdom, remember?
Oops xD

Me and GS15 will be allies.

New Super Mario said:
OK, I'm thinking of a cool Bishop name right now
I think you should be Greg the Bishop

Also can I be Bipolar to go with my insanity

Back