WHERE IS EVERYONE GETTING THOSE FANCY NAME AND ZODIAC THINGS IN THEIR SIGS?

QuizmoManiac

a rhinestone cowboy
I'm jelly.
I saw one in Ralph's, and I think FireKirby's sigs/
I want one
 

QuizmoManiac

a rhinestone cowboy
Wayward Vagabond said:
And what about the letters?
Wait, saw the new post, could you make me some purple ones that read QuizmoManiac?
And maybe put the cancer zodiac sign on either side?
Thanks in advance.
 

Master Crash

The Dragon of the West
Chat Operator
420 said:
Wayward Vagabond said:
And what about the letters?
Wait, saw the new post, could you make me some purple ones that read QuizmoManiac?
And maybe put the cancer zodiac sign on either side?
Thanks in advance.
Sure you don't want it in your "patron troll"'s blood color? That's what everyone else had me doing. (Which is why FE's is a jade green with Virgo next to it, and Ralph's was red with cancer. (That came out weird.))
 

QuizmoManiac

a rhinestone cowboy
Wayward Vagabond said:
420 said:
Wayward Vagabond said:
And what about the letters?
Wait, saw the new post, could you make me some purple ones that read QuizmoManiac?
And maybe put the cancer zodiac sign on either side?
Thanks in advance.
Sure you don't want it in your "patron troll"'s blood color? That's what everyone else had me doing. (Which is why FE's is a jade green with Virgo next to it, and Ralph's was red with cancer. (That came out weird.))
Ummmm, would you mind making both?
My patron troll is Cancer BTW.
(I'm probably so annoying)
 

Master Crash

The Dragon of the West
Chat Operator
420 said:
Wayward Vagabond said:
420 said:
Wayward Vagabond said:
And what about the letters?
Wait, saw the new post, could you make me some purple ones that read QuizmoManiac?
And maybe put the cancer zodiac sign on either side?
Thanks in advance.
Sure you don't want it in your "patron troll"'s blood color? That's what everyone else had me doing. (Which is why FE's is a jade green with Virgo next to it, and Ralph's was red with cancer. (That came out weird.))
Ummmm, would you mind making both?
My patron troll is Cancer BTW.
(I'm probably so annoying)
EDIT:

 

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
Just switch your keyboard's IME, that's all.
 

MrConcreteDonkey

Noisemaster
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
I'm a cancer too.


We seem to have a lot of cancers around here...
 

2257

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
MrConcreteDonkey said:
I'm a cancer too.


We seem to have a lot of cancers around here...
Hello! :⁠D
I'm a Capricorn, heheheh.
 

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
I'm here to spread the cancer around.

and also to request one of those things.

In red, please.
 

Puddin

eat the rich
I'd like one in green and black if you can~ just "Mason" please?

You don't have to though... I kind of made my own :3
 

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
I actually had to laugh, since I was reading your first sentence, while at the same time, I was looking in your signature.
 
Top