Can Town (The Official Homestuck Thread)

Favorite Troll?

• Aradia Megido

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Tavros Nitram

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Sollux Captor

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Karkat Vantas

Votes: 24 38.7%
  • Nepeta Leijon

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Kanaya Maryam

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Terezi Pyrope

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Vriska Serket

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Equius Zahhak

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Gamzee Makara

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Eridan Ampora

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Feferi Peixes

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters
wsxui.jpg

Apparently Dipper and Tyrone are Homestuck characters now.

Also:
Ben Stiller was in the Sbahj movie.

Dr. Javelin said:
05369.gif
Am I the only one who thinks this is leading to a Vriska encounter?
ah ha ha that awesome feeling when you're right about a homestuck prediction

Also, it's pretty obvious Tavros is not d8ing Vriska at all and he just made it up. Actually Tavros just looks really silly in this segment, to be honest.

You can tell that all three of them have matured for sure, though. John's not nearly as gullible as he was before, Tavros isn't so wimpy, and Vriska isn't quite as nasty.

Guys, I might dress as Rose on Saturday! I need to get a wig, white t-shirt, skin coloured tights, t-shirt transfer paper and maybe a better white headband. I have the rest at home. I will take a shitload of pics if I do.

Horuss has an...um...interesting typing quirk...

He has good music though, but he's just so fucking weird. Damara is worst though, mostly because I have no fucking idea what she's saying. Bulbasaur, what is she saying???

mostly, shes asking to be fucked

i might translate it later, but im not sure i could post it without getting banned. it's very explicit

it's also pretty hard to read. i think they did it in google translate or something. there's a lot of english idioms awkwardly forced into japanese, and errors like using the word for "toll" in a case where what's intended is "that's fine"

EDIT:

andrew hussie said:
You say stuff in Japanese, and when people who actually speak Japanese read it they probably laugh because the Japanese is so shitty. Sorry to burst your bubble Damara but the things you say started out in English, went through the google translator, and then out again so that it vaguely makes sense when translated back to English. So you aren't really authentic troll Japanese, you're fake troll Japanese.

so yeah

No Gamegender mashups = No good songs this time around.

Highlights include:

• Hussie teasing at that pairing, which, knowing him, makes it less likely.
  • The hilarious kickstarter joke
  • Rose and Gamzee are kind of friends
  • Damara introducing herself the same way Kurloz does. Unfortunately, that's as good as she gets, which overall means that exactly a fifth of the trolls are actually good characters (Gamzee, Aradia, Kurloz, Meulin, and Larry)

Keep telling yourself that I need to keep telling myself that.

i dont care if the ship is vindicated. i just think its disingenuous to act like him hinting at something actually makes it less likely to turn out to be true in the end

You'll see. You'll all see.

Great, now I have to delay gouging out everyone's eyes.

in light of your preternatural prediction of the names of dirk and roxy im not actually at all certain i even want to be having this conversation, but it seemed logical at the time

oh well

Tavros's ancestor's name is Rufioh.

This is so awesome.

also, it's going to take forever to read through this entire flash.

The Gamzee scene was great. I think I missed some scenes somehow, since the map showed Latula with Mituna and Terezi with Karkat. I'll have to replay it tomorrow then.

These new trolls may seem stupid, but looking at them, there is a common theme.

-Damara was originally shy and quiet, before being taunted and cracking; turning her into what she is now.
-Mituna was originally a powerful psionic, before he used his powers to defend them from doom and became what he is now.
-Kankri could originally lead the group, before he lost their attention.
-Meulin was originally an awesome character before she heard Kurloz's scream and went deaf.
-Latula was originally a great warrior before she spent years dead and lost her skills.
-Kurloz was originally less demonic before he had a vision of something terrifying and became demonic, and sewed his mouth shut.
-Cronus was originally a magician (unknown if he actually was, but he claimed to be) before renouncing magic.

They all (except Rufioh, Porrim, Aranea, Horuss and Meenah, AFAIK) used to be powerful, but something happened and now they're not.

DAVE: (KICK IT BARACK)
DAVE: (heres where obamas rap solo comes in)

All these Obama references are hilarious. Especially about the part where Dave wanted to know if he fixed the economy.

Rose is following Roxy now. Totally unexpected. Although it was foreshadowed by Dave earlier...

Oh and Terezi <3< gamzee, apparently.

Also, hard to follow that logic there MG1 - In the case of Damara, Mituna, Meulin, and Kurloz, I'm inclined to agree, but Kankri, Latula, and Cronus all have control over their unfortunate events.
Nabber said:
Meulin Leijon said:
Typical hussie.

trying to kiss rufioh.
wait when did this happen
Rufioh mentions that an orange guy in green tried to kiss him.

Back