Can Town (The Official Homestuck Thread)

Favorite Troll?

• Aradia Megido

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Tavros Nitram

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Sollux Captor

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Karkat Vantas

Votes: 24 38.7%
  • Nepeta Leijon

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Kanaya Maryam

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Terezi Pyrope

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Vriska Serket

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Equius Zahhak

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Gamzee Makara

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Eridan Ampora

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Feferi Peixes

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters
Re: R41NBOW RUMPUS P4RTYTOWN (Spoilers ahead!)

Cilan said:
Marioguy1 said:
you know what? I just realized, Jake needs to enter into the Land of Tea and Dumplings. Please tell me someone gets that.

LOTAD? Is it really a good idea to put Pokemon ref - aw screw it, we've already got LOLCAT.
oh man

i didn't even realize that until now

that is PRICELESS

lotad

ON THIS POST SCRATCH EARTH: FRANCE DECIDED THAT ONE LADY LIBERTY WASN'T ENOUGH.

I have a feeling the next page is gonna be a flash.

Cilan said:
Marioguy1 said:
you know what? I just realized, Jake needs to enter into the Land of Tea and Dumplings. Please tell me someone gets that.

LOTAD? Is it really a good idea to put Pokemon ref - aw screw it, we've already got LOLCAT.
YES

Oh my gog.

Oh

my

fucking

gog

Okay so I guess uu hates Cal because he looks like him? And is uu really Lord English? Will Jane remain DEAD forever? nah i don't think hussie is nice enough And, most importantly, WILL THE BUNNY MAKE IT?

And apparently I was wrong.

Two kids and one more dream self already dead? jeez

It's possible Jake also died from his crash. Hard to say for sure though.

(I assume we've all realized that Cal and Calliope share a name?)

^ZOMG DUDE NO WAY

Anyway, symbolism:
I think the uber bunny is supposed to represent UU and uu. The one Jake made that is. First, look at its eyes: lime green and cherry red (the green one is later patched which foreshadows UU's death i guess). Second, it's named after a male actor and then a female one, so it's "both a girl and a boy". So yeah.

Five bucks says both Roxy and Jane are done for good and the two dudes have to pull through with a 2 man session.

I think my favorite part of this was Kanaya shifting to see Rose and Daves' reactions. She's probably my third favorite troll. So sassy and at the same time, easily caught off guard.

Jake is pretty sweet, doesn't take any wooden nickels. You know what, all four of the alpha kids are awesome for different reasons. It irks me when someone dislikes one of them for shipping purposes. (ie jane because people think she gets in the way of dirkjake and such.)

Auto said:
Jake is pretty sweet, doesn't take any wooden nickels. You know what, all four of the alpha kids are awesome for different reasons. It irks me when someone dislikes one of them for shipping purposes. (ie jane because people think she gets in the way of dirkjake and such.)
I personally found Jane ok at first but later she became a bit more.... stupid.

Stupid, as in grumpy? Well, she sort of has good reason to be acting stupid. I mean, her long-time crush unwittingly put her on the spot, and now thinks she wasn't interested in him. She's subconsciously hesitant to listen to Dirk, because, despite his good intentions and exceptional genius, he indirectly took her crush from him, unintentionally, if anything. Yes, it's partially her fault for not speaking up because she didn't want to have Dirk heartbroken, but still. She's still a basically good character with wants and needs, but I do agree about her acting foolishly at a few points.

Okay, for whatever reason, I think Calliope/uu represent Doc Scratch/Lord English. This is probably me digging too deep into symbolism, but Calliope taking her coat off before she goes into the sarswapagus reminds me of Doc Scratch taking his coat off before turning into Lord English.

Prince Gumball said:
Okay, for whatever reason, I think Calliope/uu represent Doc Scratch/Lord English. This is probably me digging too deep into symbolism, but Calliope taking her coat off before she goes into the sarswapagus reminds me of Doc Scratch taking his coat off before turning into Lord English.
Count Bonsula said:
^ZOMG DUDE NO WAY

Prince Gumball said:
Interesting theory...

So what just happened with Dirk and Roxy? I don't get it...

Back