Can Town (The Official Homestuck Thread)

Favorite Troll?

• Aradia Megido

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Tavros Nitram

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Sollux Captor

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Karkat Vantas

Votes: 24 38.7%
  • Nepeta Leijon

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Kanaya Maryam

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Terezi Pyrope

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Vriska Serket

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Equius Zahhak

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Gamzee Makara

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Eridan Ampora

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Feferi Peixes

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters
It went like this:
PointlessstabbingPointlessstabbingPointlessstabbing bunchofclocksdestroyed PointlessstabbingPointlessstabbingPointlessstabbingPointlessstabbing bunchofclocksdestroyed bunchofclocksdestroyed pointlessstabbing everyobody ded except Snowman slick and english hey look slick found a screen that views karkat cwl

So in short, it moved much faster than Hivebent and had more interesting characters.

SiFi said:
So in short, it moved much faster than Hivebent and had more interesting characters.
and the time stuff was so confusing as hell.

but clover is the most cutest The felt member ever.

Gundam Tanaka said:
welp

turns out Jack was never out of the picture
Hussie kind of has a Jack Noir fetish. He'll probably bring back the cherubs' session Jack Noir too and give him a major role. Hell maybe at the end everybody dies except the Jacks and then they celebrate by stabbing the corpse of Paradox Space or something while eating scottie dogs.

Marowak said:
Gundam Tanaka said:
welp

turns out Jack was never out of the picture
Hussie kind of has a Jack Noir fetish. He'll probably bring back the cherubs' session Jack Noir too and give him a major role. Hell maybe at the end everybody dies except the Jacks and then they celebrate by stabbing the corpse of Paradox Space or something while eating scottie dogs.

Yes! YES! also it was pretty much foreshadowed when Calicorn saw Jack's golden fang.

It's funny because Jake actually came pretty close to banging Jade's mom for a minute there.

Marowak said:
in no way is any of this a bad thing

Personally, my favorite Jack is still Spades Slick, but they're all cool. Bec Noir and Jack English are too overpowered for my taste, I preferred Jackspers Noirlecrow.

also yes now this story will actually go somewhere. WHERE'S JOHN

ECTOBIOLOGY

DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW IT IS WORK

So, finally updated, and might I say it was a little confusing on the Jade part.

Did Vriska do that, and if so why? I don't understand the reasoning, of course, I might have just forgot stuff from long ago that already hinted at it.

...no.

The Condesce can use any of the trolls' bloodline abilities- she used the beast control ability that Tavros, Rufioh and The Summoner had to subdue Jade.

Back