Can Town (The Official Homestuck Thread)

Favorite Troll?

• Aradia Megido

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Tavros Nitram

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Sollux Captor

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Karkat Vantas

Votes: 24 38.7%
  • Nepeta Leijon

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Kanaya Maryam

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Terezi Pyrope

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Vriska Serket

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Equius Zahhak

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Gamzee Makara

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Eridan Ampora

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Feferi Peixes

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters
Ok, so I reread the part that lead up to the recent flash animation and I felt the story flew a bit better this time. So I guess I can appreciate the animation more now.

I also noticed that Dave ended up splitting Dirk's sword in half, which is an amusing inversion of his fight with Bro.

http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=010011

oh no, hussie's going full lotr on us

prepare for ten years of endings

so there's been a leak that says that Act 7 is going to be two HTML5 pages

So Hussie posted the music used in the flash, and...

Definitely one of my favorite tracks ever from Homestuck.

I really enjoyed the flash, and thought it was better than I thought it would be. I thought there was a lot to process, and felt like I got to appreciate it more the second time around. I feel like the story is wrapping up pretty well, which is good. I can't believe it's been almost 7 years though. It feels like only a couple months ago that we were complaining about how long the 2-month wait was for Cascade.

Alright I was thinking about this and I sincerely doubt the Condesce has died, or some other shit is going on. After all, as Lord English's servant she has the immortality curse, passed on from the Handmaid. Either she isn't dead, or the curse is about to get passed onto Roxy. But then again we didn't see the flashy Lord English aura around her at all, which is connected to the curse.

It's possible. I mean, the mood is so saccharin-sweet right now, it feels like it's setting up a fall.

Could be a fake-out though.

There are several plot things that haven't been resolved yet, like how post-scratch Earth became Caliborn and Calliope's planet (although we're getting there, note what things Jack English's head sucked in), what alt!Calliope is doing, further significance of the stage Calliope had been hanging around (which seems to be where the kids fought Caliborn? which hasn't happened yet either), and the whole thing about Rose playing the rain (I don't know how significant that'll be since the story has strayed pretty far away from Sburb and how it's played normally, it seemed like some kind of planet mechanic).

All in all, I think it's way too soon for everything to be wrapped up as-is.

i mean, hussie did state that hiveswap would be completely separate from the comic, but he could easily change his mind

08105lilypad.png
This is pretty nitpicky but it looks like the artist just drew the original SBURB Beta logo (green and all), and then changed it to red when they forgot that it was the SBURB Alpha universe.
FCDf277.png

I've read the thing like three times by now, I think I got the gist of it. So I'll just use my memories + new content and I'll be good.

[20:06] CountBonsula Hs didnt update at 18 today
[20:07] CountBonsula comes up with 34 theories to explain that
[20:17] Gabumon doesnt matter, its probably just gonna be one panel of john and dad hugging or something

F-ing called it.

Nabber said:
okay but we got this absolutely beautiful panel so why bother complaining

08114johndad.png
i didn't know how much i wanted this to happen until i saw it

that's it, folks

if it turns out the ending is terrible i'm just going to pretend homestuck ended with this image

that panel is really sweet especially since the last time john had went to meet up with his own dad, he was teleported away and then he last saw his father dead. it gives him closure in a way, even if that isn't the same person who raised him

but when are dad and jane gonna hug too

Next update batch probably but still

God please let the next update be something other than like sweet hugs and partying.
Maybe jasperose visits Rose's denizen or something.
And somehow ends up omniscient and gets trapped in the cueball, making that character not completely useless.
Yeah.
Please happen, what i just said.
Please.

Back