Hurt and Heal, KO a character, etc.

Herr Shyguy said:
Dear god just stop playing them it's not that complicated. We don't need committees and sub-boards we need self-control.
That. You guys are making this way more complicated then it needs to be.

Dr. Mario said:
Herr Shyguy said:
Dear god just stop playing them it's not that complicated. We don't need committees and sub-boards we need self-control.
We have a commitee for Mafia. Why not for another high-volume game?

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Dr. Mario said:
Herr Shyguy said:
The reason we have a comittee for Mafia is because they discuss rules and new ways to improve games. A KO a Character/Hurt and Heal Comittee would be totally useless.

Dr. Mario said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Dr. Mario said:
Herr Shyguy said:
The reason we have a comittee for Mafia is because they discuss rules and new ways to improve games. A KO a Character/Hurt and Heal Comittee would be totally useless.
Yeah, a Committee dose is not needed for simple games unlike harder games like Mafia (Which took me ages to know the whole thing.) It is just fine, but I do think we should have a limit.

New Super Yoshi said:
Dr. Mario said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Dr. Mario said:
Herr Shyguy said:
Yeah, a Committee dose is not needed for simple games unlike harder games like Mafia (Which took me ages to know the whole thing.) It is just fine, but I do think we should have a limit.
And here's where I disagree with you. You guys are overreacting, to me, it's not what you guys say so called "annoying". Just don't play them, and let them blow off. That's it. Really simple.

Dr. Mario said:
Herr Shyguy said:

I agree with both posts. We truly need self-control and common sense. If there's like 5 H&H/KO a Char games (a reasonable number, IMO) in progress, don't post your game.

I started planning a Hurt & Heal last week, and it's almost done. I'm waiting for some other games to finish, though, before posting it.

Agreed. If you think there's too much, just let the surplus ones die off.

After reading the above posts I agree with Shyguy and the others. We just need to let some die off if there are too much.

Back