Nintendo Video

Yoshiwaker

Star Spirit
To all you 3DS owners; what do you think of the new Nintendo Video?

I mainly like the CollegeHumor videos they have.

Wayward Vagabond said:
I was crushed when Todd died ;__;

The guy from Pokemon Snap?

Aggron said:
Wayward Vagabond said:

I think Todd was someone from the Dinosaur Office video.

And the Nintendo Video thing is neat... but I wish you KNEW what videos you were getting before you loaded it and it asked you Yes or No if you want to see it. I'd gladly see any animations they put up, I just don't know about the Music stuff (I completely ignored the Glee 3D thing :S). And I also wish you had the option to save the video if you really liked it.

Northern Verve said:
Aggron said:
Wayward Vagabond said:

I think Todd was someone from the Dinosaur Office video.

And the Nintendo Video thing is neat... but I wish you KNEW what videos you were getting before you loaded it and it asked you Yes or No if you want to see it. I'd gladly see any animations they put up, I just don't know about the Music stuff (I completely ignored the Glee 3D thing :S). And I also wish you had the option to save the video if you really liked it.

Yep, I was. Pardon me, I suppose I should've been a little more specific.

I kind of wish that more than four videos stayed up at one time. I preferred it when they had it in the Eshop and you could just download the trailer.

Nintendo Video is region locked on IP Addresses, and I can't find a Japanese Proxy anywhere.
I can only watch some video's on the EU 3DS, but it's at work, and the video's are either baby cartoons, or a magic trick.

I don't like Nintendo video that much. They need to have more videos at once. Most of the videos are kind of weird anyways...

I like free content, but most of the stuff here isn't good. And even if it is, they don't really use the 3D well...
Dinosaur Office and Duel were cool.

Yeah the videos are very hit or miss, but it's free anyway. I thought the Captain America trailer was kinda neat. None of the videos so far are all that amazing though. Some videos are just a little bizarre.

Eh, it's free, and they provide a few seconds/minutes of entertainment. I think Nintendo partnering with Dreamworks was a good idea ("The Pigs Who Cried Werewolf").

Mario4Ever said:
Eh, it's free, and they provide a few seconds/minutes of entertainment. I think Nintendo partnering with Dreamworks was a good idea ("The Pigs Who Cried Werewolf").

Didn't watch most of it. It seemed boring... naked German pigs. *shivers*

Nabber Simpson said:
Mario4Ever said:

Didn't watch most of it. It seemed boring... naked German pigs. *shivers*

Well, I probably enjoyed it because I loved the Shrek films (probably going to skip Puss in Boots though).

Back