Do you chew bubble gum?

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
I like using bubble gums because I like making the balloon thing. :D

The taste and the chewing

Otherwise, I hate gum because the way it ends up after it has been used

No.

I kick ass.

I love gum. I'm not supposed to chew it, but I do occasionally (meaning almost every day). My favorite bubble gum brand is Hubba Bubba, and my favorite regular gum brand is 5.

I like it but I'm not obsessed with it. And it does get annoying sometimes when other people are chewing it.

Basically, I'll take gum from people who offer it to me but I won't go and buy some myself.

twinArmageddons said:
I like it but I'm not obsessed with it. And it does get annoying sometimes when other people are chewing it.

Basically, I'll take gum from people who offer it to me but I won't go and buy some myself.
Same here.

@cuttlefishCuller-do you have braces?

I like chewing gum but I never bother to buy it unless I'm next to a gumball machine and 25 cents short of becoming broke.

Gary Oak said:
twinArmageddons said:

Same here.

@cuttlefishCuller-do you have braces?

I used to. I'm not allowed gum because I apparently show early signs of TMJ, and females have higher risk of it. Or something.

Psh. Like I'd go my whole life without chewing gum. I do try to limit myself, though, and not chew too... enthusiastically (for lack of a better word).

Ohhh ok. Yeah I hated having braces :( And I had no idea that females had a higher chance of getting TMJ :(

Anywhos, I like gum generally, but I'm also not obsessed with it!

I cannot blow bubbles.
I only have it if someone is offering to people, its annoying when people at school say 'Got any gum?' when your not even meant to have it.

I guess I like gum for the chewing portion and sometimes the taste. However, other than that I am not really much of a big fan of it.

Back