MCD
Assistants/ Neutral characters
GS(happy mask salesman)
Spinymaster
Yoshidude
Minor Characters
Ice Luigi
Thank you!

I want to be the Happy Mask Salesman and if that's not an option i got dibs on being Link

I could be a major harp please.

Smasher 101 would be the perfect village idiot. I'm signing him up.

What's the setting of the story? Mariowiki characters? (Like toads and laiktus) or Mariowiki realistic? (Humans, but in Mariowiki)

I don't sign up unless I know what the story's like.

Great to see so many! Well it's based on the legend of Zelda. You can give some indication of role as well, you can use any zelda characters role to base it on other than Link, Zelda's or Ganondorf's it is a story.

Soon I will close Heroes up.
The story is set in hyrule and there are a group of Children, led by Link and Lily, they accidently get caught uo in a mission to assist Princess Zelda, at a certain point Link uncovers the Master Sword but Lily, however Yanks it out the stone instead, Link gets the master sword, Lily get a longsword instead. After they end up going forward 7 years in time so they are all aged 19, then the adventure really begins from there...
Thats the basic story.

I changed though seeing as lots of the forum are 12, and I don't want a complete copy.

They are sort of like the heroes or villains but they end up being funny hiderances in the story..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back