The Legend of Mariowiki Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here, and on userpedia when I get it, in fact here is an introduction.

Mariowiki Forum relive the adventure of the hero of time, with Link himself.
Link is a young boy who is good friends with the crazy and cute Lily, the lovley Princess Zelda and a group of Mariowiki members, they have never had a true adventure in their life. Until that day.
Zelda hears news that the evil Ganondorf is planning on taking over Hyrule with his army of fiends! Now the group must try and uncover the mysteries with help from quirky assistants and hysterical Rouge's. Then eventually the great sword is reavealed and the adventure is taken to another level...
Great Characters, romance, violence and epicness are all gaurenteed.
Thats the trailer...

MrConcreteDonkey said:
Smasher 101 would be the perfect village idiot. I'm signing him up.

:mad:

If you're going to do that, I'm signing you up as one as well. >:D

(I would've been one anyway, but I still want revenge)

MCD and Smasher are going to be funny twins!

Im writing the first part draft, signups are open unless stated otherwise but I can only have 1 more village idiot.

Um going to write part one on paper tonight, not every character will be in part one.

As a villain, I guess I won't appear in Chapter 1... ah well. But at least evil always triumphs over good... at least for a while. Can I have minions? Please?

Well all the villains are sort of minions to ganondorf one way or another, but certain villains get their own minnions.

Ok, I have decieded I havent got time to do it at the minuite, I will lock it for now but unlock it when I start it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back