Recommend Indie Games

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
Simply suggest independent games you feel deserve more attention.

RUSH and EDGE by Two Tribes are two very well-designed puzzle games I'd recommend. They're both available on Steam for $4.99 and $7.99, respectively.

Re: Recommended Indie Games

Ok this thread's title is confusing and what do you mean by independent games?

Re: Recommended Indie Games

Wikipedia is yer friend.
Independent video games (commonly referred to as indie games) are video games created by individuals or small teams without video game publisher financial support. Indie games often focus on innovation and rely on digital distribution.

Am I to presume no one here actually plays independent video games?

Tiny Tower for iOS. In fact, I'm playing it at the moment.

AaAaAA!! -- A Reckless Disregard for Gravity
Atom Zombie Smasher
Eversion
Killing Floor
The Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom
Solar 2
Terraria
Trine
VVVVVV
World of Goo
Zeno Clash

To anyone here who hasn't played World of Goo yet, I'd suggest you try it out right now. It's on the WiiWare, so you have incentive to buy it!

Audiosurf
Braid

I know this is a recommend thread and not an upcoming thread. But one game I'm very curious about is Primal Carnage. Think a team based FPS/Close-Combat game like Team Fortress 2 except on one side are Human hunters and the other team are dinosaurs. It even has a set balance.

Sounds like Dino D-Day to me. Although I never got around to playing that, so what do I know.

But Dino D-Day turned out to be shit. Hopefully this new thing will be done right.

Audiosurf, RUSH and VVVVVV are my favorite indie games, I guess.

And all three of them only cost me about £4 because I won RUSH and Audiosurf at the Mario Awards. :DDD

Back