Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 11.1%

Votes: 2 22.2%

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Some unlucky users find themselves in Nabberture Science, where they partake in a series of tests. They discover a sinister plot to destroy all of the Users... then to dominate the world... and finally to SPAAAAACE!!! The users will have to rescue each other, stop the company, and escape the facility... or die trying.
What fun.

Anyway, introducing...

Main Heroes:
1. Smasher 101
2. TankDempsey
3. King Dedede

Main Villains:
1. arachnidsGrip (Kirby)
2. mollymoon4

Personality Cores:
To become a personality core, you must tell me what you want the color of your eye to be and your personality.
1. Nabber
2. Hypnotoad
3. QuizmoManiac

Again, I may not finish writing this story. If I do, I might add more character slots. BUT IT NEEDS TO BE POPULAR. Tell you friends. Tell your mom. Tell your baby brother. Tell your pet Komodo Dragon. (We all have pet Komodos, right?)

The Userpedia page is up: http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/Nabberture_Science

I'll probably add you anyway, but I'd prefer if you had a Userpedia account.

By the way... if you have a Userpedia, I'd like to know that name. Otherwise, I'll put the name you have right now.

Personality Core would be fun :D

I have a tendency to spew random science facts that sometimes get too in-depth, so that could work.

Good luck with writing the story!!

Main Hero

My main name is Smasher 101, my userpedia account is Sackboy.

A few notes:

Supremo: At the moment, all the villain slots are filled. If later in the story I need a new villain (I've only gotten so far in the plot), then I'll add you.

Also, for the purpose of the story, would it be okay if I eliminate numbers from your names? I.e., mollymoon4 would become Mollymoon, Smasher 101 would become Smasher...?

Hypnotoad: I guess I'll revive Fact Sphere for you... That'll be interesting. (By the way, most Personality Cores are annoying, just saying...)

I'll be gone for a good amount of the day, when I come back I'll update.

I'll see if I can fit you in anywhere...

By the way, is there anyone who wants to make a logo for this?

Nabber said:
A few notes:

Supremo: At the moment, all the villain slots are filled. If later in the story I need a new villain (I've only gotten so far in the plot), then I'll add you.

Also, for the purpose of the story, would it be okay if I eliminate numbers from your names? I.e., mollymoon4 would become Mollymoon, Smasher 101 would become Smasher...?

Hypnotoad: I guess I'll revive Fact Sphere for you... That'll be interesting. (By the way, most Personality Cores are annoying, just saying...)

I'll be gone for a good amount of the day, when I come back I'll update.

Ah okay. I dont mind anyways. :0 I hope my part is good

Falco, do you have a Userpedia account???
Also, I'm giving an advantage to people who have a UP account. They appear first in the story, followed by the rest of you.

Nabber said:

Yeah, kinda like Fact Sphere, but just nonstop talking and talking and talking and talking :P And yeah, I know they're annoying :D Have fun with the story!

TankDempsey, can I just call you "Dempsey" in the story?
arachnidsGrip, what name should I call you by? Your Forum name, Kirby, or FireKirby?

(Sorry for all the questions, trying to keep this organized.)

Back