Roller Coasters

I haven't been on a big one but I have been on one. It was at the Magic Kingdom in Disneyworld. It was called Big Thunder Mountain Railroad I think. I was like an hour wait but it was worth it.

I am a huge fan of roller coasters, especially the ones that go upside down. I've been on soooo many. I'll name just the top few that come to mind:

Disney World (I've probably been on these 10 times or more):
Rock N Roller Coaster
Space Mountain
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

Universal Studios:
The Mummy
The Hulk

Busch Gardens:
Sheikra
Scorpion

Knott's Berry Farm:
Pretty much all of them

I really like upside down roller coasters too. There's a great amusement park near where I live, but it only has like one upside down roller coaster (and it's a brand new ride so I haven't been on it yet).

EDIT: I forgot to mention that there is a second amusement park where I live, but it only has two roller coasters, and I believe both of them are wooden (wooden coasters don't go upside down).

Oh, cool! Have you ever been to Knott's Berry Farm or Universal Studios Florida? They have awesome roller coasters. I have yet to go to Disneyland, though.

I haven't been on a wooden roller coaster yet, though. I also went on all the roller coasters at Cypress Gardens before they closed. Now they're making a Legoland here in Florida. It opens October.

YoshiGo99 said:
I haven't been on a big one but I have been on one. It was at the Magic Kingdom in Disneyworld. It was called Big Thunder Mountain Railroad I think. I was like an hour wait but it was worth it.
That ride is awesome.

The only roller coaster that I have ever been on that brings you upside-down is the Rockin' Roller Coaster in Walt Disney World's Hollywood Studios theme park. Me and my dad waited in line for 60-70 minutes, but it was well worth it. Dang, that ride is awesome.

Ice Luigi said:
YoshiGo99 said:
That ride is awesome.

The only roller coaster that I have ever been on that brings you upside-down is the Rockin' Roller Coaster in Walt Disney World's Hollywood Studios theme park. Me and my dad waited in line for 60-70 minutes, but it was well worth it. Dang, that ride is awesome.

I've been on pretty much all the roller coasters at Disney. I live near it, so I can go pretty much any day.

I hate roller coasters but like waterslides, and watercoasters. I like some roller coasters, but not many. I much prefer the Black Anaconda at Noah's Ark

I'm not too big a fan of riding roller coasters, but I love watching videos of them. From that, I've learned a lot about them. For instance, did you know that there are two "Mobius strip" racer roller coasters?

Mine is the Rock n roller coster at disney world.

There's this ride at Busch Gardens called Alpengeist that kicks some serious ass.

Disney World:
Space Mountain
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Splash Mountain
Tower of Terror
Six Flags:
Great American Scream Machine
Mind Boggler

All I can remember.

Back