Which Team Fortress 2 class do you main?

Which Team Fortress 2 class do you main?

• The Scout

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • The Soldier

• The Pyro

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • The Demoman

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • The Heavy

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • The Engineer

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • The Medic

• The Sniper

• The Spy

• Total voters
Christian Brutal Sniper said:
yeah mcs is resident spy pro
Pro or not, I think we can agree that practice makes perfect when it comes to Spy.

Granted, I've never had a difficulty with backstabs, so I don't exactly know what advice to give other than "practice".

Travis Touchdown said:
Granted, I've never had a difficulty with backstabs, so I don't exactly know what advice to give other than "practice".

tabuu was born a pro

never struggled as spy

ever

Travis Touchdown said:

tabuu was born a pro

never struggled as spy

ever
what no

I still struggle with the class a lot

but backstabbing isn't hard at all

Travis Touchdown said:
Travis Touchdown said:

tabuu was born a pro

never struggled as spy

ever
what no

I still struggle with the class a lot

but backstabbing isn't hard at all

It depends, honestly. Snipers are obviously the easiest to backstab since they're preoccupied with sniping. Heavies too because of their slow speed, as well as Medics because they're usually focused on healing the other teammates. But sometimes you can have that annoying moment where you're like a foot away from trying to backstab someone in front of you, and by the time you catch up to them they've turned around and noticed you. I hate it when that happens

yeah mcs is resident spy pro

8)

MCS said:
well I know he was being his sarcastic self but I put that aside; because I know I'm a pretty good spy and I don't need his sarcasm to make me think otherwise
Calling yourself a good Spy does not mean you're a good Spy.

MCS said:
It depends, honestly. Snipers are obviously the easiest to backstab since they're preoccupied with sniping. Heavies too because of their slow speed, as well as Medics because they're usually focused on healing the other teammates. But sometimes you can have that annoying moment where you're like a foot away from trying to backstab someone in front of you, and by the time you catch up to them they've turned around and noticed you. I hate it when that happens

#2. I have 3000+ stabs on my stranges. I think I know how to play the game.

Travis Touchdown said:
#2. I have 3000+ stabs on my stranges. I think I know how to play the game.

I wasn't talking about you, I was talking generally.

Travis Touchdown said:
Calling yourself a good Spy does not mean you're a good Spy.

Well, I mean, sure I'm not a pro spy yet (After all, the game just started working perfect a few weeks ago) but like I said, I don't need other peoples' input to tell me whether I'm a good spy or not.

97pbN.gif

MCS, what I'm trying to say is don't be narcissitic.

Singing your own praises is really damn arrogant.

Granted, Martini shouldn't act like a dick, but he is better than both of us, and his sarcasm was saying "humble yourself" not "you suck".

Red Barchetta said:
just my opinion, but Marcy is the only "pro" spy i've seen on the server

who is Marcy

Travis Touchdown said:
MCS, what I'm trying to say is don't be narcissitic.

Singing your own praises is really damn arrogant.

Granted, Martini shouldn't act like a dick, but he is better than both of us, and his sarcasm was saying "humble yourself" not "you suck".

Okay, thank you for explaining. Sorry.

MCS said:
Red Barchetta said:

who is Marcy

You called him a noob on TFC a while back, if you recall

BEEEEEAAARRRS said:
I just dont feel assed enough to try and compete for being best pro

Im just not too instinctive it seems
You make up for not being a local pro by being good at everything.

MCS said:
Groden said:
no challengers for resident pro soldier :'(

Definitely think you could be pro soldier.
When I played a competitive-format PUG, I had the tendency to overextend as roamer and did poor as a pocket, as well as crater during rollout because of my high ping. If I bothered to play more lobbies, I bet I could learn the meta-game a bit better, I just haven't because my internet really is too horrible to do anything serious.

Red Barchetta said:

You really need to get on Steam and play TF2 with us sometime

Groden said:
When I played a competitive-format PUG, I had the tendency to overextend as roamer and did poor as a pocket, as well as crater during rollout because of my high ping. If I bothered to play more lobbies, I bet I could learn the meta-game a bit better, I just haven't because my internet really is too horrible to do anything serious.

I still think you're pretty good though. You almost always seem to play soldier. In fact, it's your most played class with 500 hours.

I know a damn good spy IRL. Brags about it too.

In other news, I suck ass at all classes except for pyro where I can do about half decently. and manage to save my team members.

MCS said:
I still think you're pretty good though. You almost always seem to play soldier. In fact, it's your most played class with 500 hours.
That was assuming you meant actual pro play and not just good.

MCS said:
Red Barchetta said:

he obviously has, seeing that he's seen marcy play

MCS said:
Red Barchetta said:

he obviously has, seeing that he's seen marcy play

> packy hasn't been on Steam for over a month