Which Team Fortress 2 class do you main?

Which Team Fortress 2 class do you main?

• The Scout

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • The Soldier

• The Pyro

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • The Demoman

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • The Heavy

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • The Engineer

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • The Medic

• The Sniper

• The Spy

• Total voters
In mvm I like using scout to be offence or sometimes engineer if I'm playing defensive. Or medic if we need one.

I basically play every class now on a regular basis, except for Engineer.

I didn't even know he had a Steam.

Anyways, lately I've been trying to play Medic and Demo more (mainly on Dustbowl though), but other than that I regular Spy and Sniper still, as well as the occasional Pyro.

Phantom L said:
Funny as you said that Pyro was a noobs class

It has a low skill barrier for getting kills, so it is notorious for being used by inexperienced players. A good Pyro will do flanks, protect combos, Spycheck, and airblast burning players, though.

Phantom L said:

Like Groden said, you can be a noob Pyro or you can be a good Pyro, and I do the things that he listed instead of just igniting every enemy I see.

True, I got to milestone 2 with pyro, I think. Does that make me a good one.
I'm on milestone 2 with sniper
I'm on 1 with medic but two away from 2
I'm on 1 with scout too.
I think I'm pretty near 1 with Heavy and Engi
Yeah, I'm a noob.

Phantom L said:
True, I got to milestone 2 with pyro, I think. Does that make me a good one.
I'm on milestone 2 with sniper
I'm on 1 with medic but two away from 2
I'm on 1 with scout too.
I think I'm pretty near 1 with Heavy and Engi
Yeah, I'm a noob.

Achievements have nothing to do with skill. As much as I enjoy receiving achievements, they have nothing at all to do with skill.

MCS said:
Phantom L said:

Like Groden said, you can be a noob Pyro or you can be a good Pyro, and I do the things that he listed instead of just igniting every enemy I see.

Was your replay a demonstration of how you play? Because I noticed you simply rushed at a Heavy and Sniper, who you did not finish off when you had the chance. You also had a Medic who was trusting you to protect him, which you ditched in front of a now aware Heavy and Sniper, only to fall back and do the same thing, this time with help.

You did not flank and you failed to protect the most important member of the team, and just burned every enemy you saw then ran away.

Phantom L said:
Not really. Many are just silly challenges or weird coincidences that occur, while others are just stats you grind. There is not a bunch that actually demonstrate skill.

FireEevee said:
Phantom L said:
Same. As a sniper, spys are your worst enemy.
unless you got your razorback.

Razorback isn't very helpful. A spy who notices it just needs to land some revolver hits on you to kill you, and will most likely land one or two before you unscope to react.

THAT SAID it's probably useful in MvM

BEEEEEAAARRRS said:
FireEevee said:
Phantom L said:

Razorback isn't very helpful. A spy who notices it just needs to land some revolver hits on you to kill you, and will most likely land one or two before you unscope to react.

Am I the only one who switches weapons I haven't upgraded based on the situation in MvM? When playing Scout, I'll alternate between Milk or Bonk, as Soldier between Banner and Backup, etc.

BEEEEEAAARRRS said:
FireEevee said:
Phantom L said:

If anything, wearing a Razorback near a friendly Sentry Gun will protect you from YER and non-Dead Ringer Spies. Unless they're suicidal of course.

FireEevee said:
I stil wonder why there aren't any robot engies.
They're a bit hard to implement considering how Engineer is played. They used to find good spots for nests (i.e. right in front of spawn), but since the Halloween update, they just rush for the bomb.

yeah mcs is resident spy pro

Back