Which Team Fortress 2 class do you main?

Which Team Fortress 2 class do you main?

• The Scout

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • The Soldier

• The Pyro

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • The Demoman

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • The Heavy

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • The Engineer

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • The Medic

• The Sniper

• The Spy

• Total voters
revolver

sapper

knife

dead ringer

all the way

oh and MOTHERFUCKING L'INSPECTEUR

dr. whoa too

croc-o-style, bitches

no one escapes crocodile man

OH BOY I CAN FLOOD THIS TOPIC

but first I actually need to look at what I have equipped

*scout

** scattergun - the gimmicks on the others take some getting used to, this is most useful to me
** babby faec blastur - fun for defending, piss off people by being a sub atomic particle

**pretty boy's pocket pistol - extra health is always fun, pyros were always shitheads so it all works out
**lugermorph - for all your reskin needs

**candy cane - a signature weapon of mine and the first drop ever in tf2
**sandman - enjoy missing most of your shots or doing point blank for dumb but amusing 15 damage
**boston basher - enjoy bleeding to death just as much as your foes will
**wrap assassin - this thing is kind of stupid now that the cleaver exists but its great for looking like a dipshit trying to kill people with it. unless of course you do kill someone with it cause then they look like the dipshit
**atomizer - triple jump is fun to screw with and can actually come in handy in some instances, pocket pistol balances it nice

**towering pillar of hats, placeholder for whoopee cap which i hope to have soon

* soldier

** strange rocket launcher - defaults are always fun times
** strange direct hit - I suck with direct hit most of the time why do I do this
** strange bot killer rocket launcher - WHY DOESNT IT COUNT ROBOT KILLS

** righteous bison - EPIC SCI FI ACTION
** strange shotgun - pretty much a necessity with direct hit, I need something I can RELIABLY hit with

** escape plan - for planning escapes
** equalizer - I try to use it just to be EDGEY and UNIQUE and DEAD

** lord cockswains novelty muttonchops and pipe - never before have I been this manly
** green stout shako - groden always berates me to wear it cause he gifted it to me
** purple tyrants helm - a timeless classic from a fine lad on the saxton hale server, who traded it for a fine name tag

pyro

** flamethrower - throws flames
** strange degreaser with post humous kills - NO ONE DIES AFTER I LEAVE THEM TO BURN I AM FAILING THIS STRANGE PART

** strange shotgun - shoots guns
** reserve shooter - faster weapon switch is something I like to have, also sounds pro

** neon annihilator - buncha neat gimmicks, sfx are neat and the taunt is pretty chill
** powerjack - I never even melee anyone as pyro but hell this is what I'd use

**towering pillar of hats - placeholder for handymans handle, or as I've seen it renamed, "SHITTY FUCKING PLUNGER"

*demo

** grenade launcher - pills
** loch n load - for those times I like to miss people just as much as I one hit kill them

** stickybomb launcher - I just can't really use the scottish resistance too effectively

** scottish handshake - good
** conscientious objector - I need a decal idea for this shit
** ullapool caber - mostly just to get the set bonus for loch n load

** demoman's fro - feel the funk

* heavy

** minigun - everything else is ass buckets
** huo-long heater - except this this is kind of fun

** family business - increased clip size for more lazy aiming

**strange holiday punch - become a heavy spy
**conscientious objector - for terrorizing 2fort servers

**outdoorsman - gift from groden just cause it references living in canada
**tough guys toque - found this on the booster's tower map
**football helmet - for looking like a social outcast
***vintage pyrovision goggles - they clip horrendously with the helmet making me look more of a tool as I run around with my mittens out
**U clank A - my ONLY hat from the 42 weapons from mann up mvm

* engineer

** strange shotgun - I'm not too good with the other weapons

** lugermorph - I don't usually feel like wrangling or short circuiting
** short circuit - good for cock blocking people with three clip rocket launchers

** strange jag - gotta have dat quick build

** big country - I think it's called that, mine is a renamed gift from snack referencing an injoke so I've never even thought of it by the proper name

* medic

** strange crusader's crossbow - making kills satisfying
** strange overdose - for progress on the "kill scouts with primary" achievement

** medigun - for attacking for massive damage
** kritzkrieg - just for the increased uber rate and shit
** quick fix - if there's another accomplished medic with the other mediguns, PULL OUT THE QUICK FIX TO BE SHITTY BATTLE MEDIC WHO CAN DOUBLE AS SECONDARY QUICK FIXING MEDIC

** solemn vow - fight or flight determinations
** ubersaw - turn that pesky enemy spy into invulnerability

** dr whoa - look like a nerd on the battlefield
** towering pillar of hats - placeholder for surgeons stahlhelm

* sniper

** huntsman - scoping is for accomplished and able snipers

** strange smg - I'm probably better off using this than the rifle

** bushwacka - its a melee for when ammo runs out like any class

** towering pillar of hats - placeholder for your worst nightmare so I can really look like an asshole sniper

* spy

** ambassador - enjoy shots deflecting at random for no discernable reason, or actually landing a headshot that never kills anyone
** diamondback - sounds sexy

** cloak and dagger - strategic cloaking is for losers who cant feign death like bastard asses

** knife - gimmicks schmimmicks

** fancy fedora - for being fancy
** dr whoa - for being whoa

I'll post some MvM shit later I guess

lol this turned out way longer than I thought it would

I only play Heavy, Soldier, Engineer, and sometimes Demoman or even Medic in MvM. For Soldier, I highly recommend Beggar's Bazooka, Buff Banner, and Escape Plan, fully upgrading Ammo Capacity and Reloading Speed on the Bazooka, and then maxing out resistances. You become an ultra-durable artillery cannon especially with a Medic.

That sounds a little overpowered
then again I guess that's the point of upgrades

I'm trying out the Soldier again for the first time in a while (Strange Direct Hit, Strange Reserve Shooter, Strange Equalizer). I think it works pretty well

Mariomario64 said:
I'm trying out the Soldier again for the first time in a while (Strange Direct Hit, Strange Reserve Shooter, Strange Equalizer). I think it works pretty well
I hope you're a good shot if you're using that set-up

I usually use Demoman, Soldier, or Sniper on dm_crossfire (currently the only map I can play decently on), and Heavy on maps I lag like hell on.

I'll post my Demo and Soldier loadouts later, hopefully.

Recently I have been trying out classes other than my old mains (pyro and heavy) to be specific, mostly Sniper, Medic and Scout
My loadouts

Scout
Scatter gun
Winger
Boston Basher

Soldier
Cow Mangler
Righteous bision (or whatever its called)
Escape plan

Pyro
Degreaser
Flare gun
Fire axe

Heavy
That dragon headed minigun which I cannot remember the name of
Shotgun
The eviction notice

Demoman
Grendade launcher
Scottish resistance
Bottle

Engineer
Default pistol (i think)
Homeland something shotgun
Some green wrench
PDA

Spy
L'etranger
Electro sapper
Your eternal reward
That gold watch with unlimited cloak

Medic
Blitzenberg or whatever its called
Medi gun
The amputator

Sniper
Unremarkable Bazaar bargain
Submachine gun
Katashki(is that how its spelt)

No hats, but all classes where mercinary badge. I need to get better weapons for some clasess.

I got the spiral sallet: yay. Also, the huntsman is a bitch to use: You can't zoom in for fucks sake.

Mariomario64 said:
I use the Warrior's Spirit for MvM because of the damage bonus.
Oh yeah I do have one too.

Phantom L said:
I got the spiral sallet: yay. Also, the huntsman is a bitch to use: You can't zoom in for *bleep*s sake.
Get closer to your enemies. I'm pretty sure that's what you're meant to do. It's weaker than the rifle and can't 1-shot a fully overhealed Heavy(even if he has the Warrior's Spirit)(though you can one-shot anything below 360 HP) even if the headshot was fully charged. But since it's harder to scope up close and noscopes are weak and can't headshot, you have a better chance as you can see more of your surroundings while firing without it being weak if you can aim for the head. Oh yeah, and the Sniper moves faster pulling the arrow than scoping. However, as previously stated, it's weaker overall at longer ranges, and it only has about half the total ammo. Oh yeah, and it fires projectile that arc a little, so they don't hit instantly regardless of the projectile's fast speed. I guess it's for more agressive and less support Snipers.

Pros:
Better at closer ranges
You can hit enemies that weren't there, and kill after you died.
You can "scope" and be aware of your surroundings
Taunt kill
Your arrows can be set on fire by a friendly Pyro, Soldier(righteous bison), or Engineer(Pomson 6000)

Cons:
Half the ammo
Weaker
Worse at longer ranges
Doesn't hit instantly
arrows can be reflected unlike the bullets from the normal rifle

Or so I think. Thanks for reading this wall of text.

i think the huntsman bow is not a good weapon because it is not very good to use and it does not require the good ability to shoot enemy i think it is better to use the firearm than the huntsman bow

Mariomario64 said:
I use the Warrior's Spirit for MvM because of the damage bonus.
If you have a Medic, it is important to remember it lowers your overheal, which is important as he buys overheal upgrades and you are the damage tank for battling giants.

I personally recommend the KGB, especially with the Shotgun, because it serves as a free crit canteen so long as you can get a punch-out. Fists of Steel are decent, and is fun for Berserker Heavy, but very risky against melee classes. GRU is good too for re-positioning, because having to flee back to the bomb spot when a Scout slips by happens all the time in Advanced.

Phantom L said:
I got the spiral sallet: yay. Also, the huntsman is a bitch to use: You can't zoom in for fucks sake.
Huntsman encourages the Sniper to get up close to his enemies rather than follow his namesake. You don't need a zoom if you're using it right.

I find the Huntsman easier to use than the sniper rifle. It's not that accurate and you can't spam non-scoped bodyshots like with the other rifles, but you are able to see a wider view than when scoped with the rifles.

I've had Snipers on teams I've been use the Huntsman for long range sniping. No seriously, who actually with some knowledge about the Huntsman does that? Scope doesn't zoom in, less damage, reflectable projectile, half the ammo. I guess some people are truly noobs that somehow got a Huntsman. Btw, how rare is a Huntsman non-achievement drop?

LN1 said:
I've had Snipers on teams I've been use the Huntsman for long range sniping. No seriously, who actually with some knowledge about the Huntsman does that? Scope doesn't zoom in, less damage, reflectable projectile, half the ammo. I guess some people are truly noobs that somehow got a Huntsman. Btw, how rare is a Huntsman non-achievement drop?

Just as rare as any other weapon.

1/x, x being the number of weapons in TF2.

Huntsman's shit long range capabilities force you to get close to the action, which in turn makes you much more vulnerable. I find avoiding arrows and duck-spamming works a lot more against it than rifles. Huntsman balances out in my eyes

Huntsman requires no close combat in certain maps with choke points where you can spam arrows and have a solid chance at hitting something

Also mentioning that I've been learning and playing more Pyro and Sniper lately

Back