Which Team Fortress 2 class do you main?

Which Team Fortress 2 class do you main?

• The Scout

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • The Soldier

• The Pyro

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • The Demoman

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • The Heavy

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • The Engineer

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • The Medic

• The Sniper

• The Spy

• Total voters
Indeed, the chef pyro may even be better at wielding the pan than the demopan.

My favorite is either the sniper or engineer

I've been practising with soldier a lot. It can be a very useful class, so I decided to start playing it.

lol, all the pyros

If two Hale's Own strange Rocket Launchers and a grossly disproportionate play time counter doesn't show it, it's Soldier. I play Heavy on pubs if we don't have one (or a good one), and am decent with Scout, Pyro, and Medic.

Welcome to Team Fortress 2. After nine years in development, hopefully it will have been worth the wait. To listen to a commentary node, put your crosshair over the floating commentary symbol and press your primary fire. To stop a commentary node, put your crosshair over the rotating node and press your primary fire again. Some commentary nodes may take control of the game in order to show something to you. In these cases, simply press your primary fire again to stop the commentary. Please let me know what you think after you have had a chance to play. I can be reached at gaben@valvesoftware.com, and my favorite class is the Spy. Thanks, and have fun!

Welcome to the MarioWiki/Xephfrag Server. After a couple months of inactivity, hopefully it will have been worth the wait. To listen to voice chat spam, put your crosshair over the unmute button and press your primary fire. To stop voice chat spam, put your crosshair over the mute and press your primary fire again. Some voice chatters may take control of the game in order to show off to you. In these cases, simply press your primary fire again to mute the chatter. Please let me know what you think after you have had a chance to play. I can be reached at stooben@xephyrboards.com, and my favorite class is the Sniper. Thanks, and have fun!

Used to be good with the Scout, now I use the Pyro, and sometimes the Soldier or Heavy

Been playing Team Fortress Classic more (TF2 doesn't work for me anymore) and I've been trying to stray away from the overpowered classes like Heavy and get used to Soldier, Spy, and Demoman.

Spy.

Pretty good with Scout, decent Soldier and Demoman. Occasional Medic.

I've played the most as Soldier now.

Scout: Force a Nature, winger, Sandman(I have another loadout in B)
Sodlier: Direct Hit, Buff Banner, Zatoichi( I'll get used to the DH, it's pretty good so far)
Pyro: Mostly default, but I use the reskin called Lollichop(Default Pyro is not so bad)
Demoman: One loadout with the Screen, another without it
Heavy: Brass Beast otherwise deafult. Yeah, I'm not much good at Heavy
Engineer: I have a few loadouts, one with Gunslinga and other with Default Wrench.
Medic: Not much really, Medieval Medic and Default Medigun
Snipah, Mostly default, Bushwacka for some reason even though I ain't with a Jarate.
Spy: Default(Okay, I use the L'etranger as a revolver variation)

Considering changing them loadouts. There ain't much a class which I main, but I do play Sodlier quite a lot.

Since people are starting to put their loadouts here, I might as well put mine (this is just the weapons BTW):

Scout - A: Strange Shortstop, Flying Guillotine, Atomizer - B: Baby Face's Blaster, Flying Guillotine, Wrap Assassin
Soldier - The Original, Righteous Bison, and either the Pain Train or the Equalizer, I can't remember
Pyro - Phlogistinator (sometimes I use a Strange Rainblower for no reason), Detonator, Sharpened Volcano Fragment
Demoman - A (full Demoknight loadout): Bootlegger, Splendid Screen, Half-Zatoichi - B: default Grenade Launcher, default Stickybomb Launcher, Pain Train - C (my messing around loadout): default Grenade Launcher, Sticky Jumper, Frying Pan
Heavy - A: default Minigun, Sandvich, Gloves of Running Urgently - B: Brass Beast, Dalokohs Bar (I think), the Warrior's Spirit (I think)
Engineer - A: Frontier Justice, default Pistol, Jag - B: Frontier Justice, Wrangler, Gunslinger
Medic (IIRC) - Overdose, Quick-Fix, Amputator
Sniper - A: default Sniper Rifle, default SMG, Shahanshah - B: Sydney Sleeper, default SMG (I think; if not, then Jarate), Frying Pan
Spy - Ambassador, default Sapper, default Knife (sometimes I experiment with Your Eternal Reward, however), Cloak and Dagger

Guess I will too. These are all of my A loadouts, but B-D are all for different situations (attack, defend, MvM). Put in fancy list mode because the pile of text from the previous posts were not good enough.

Scout
  • Scattergun
  • Pretty Boy's Pocket Pistol
  • Fan o War

Soldier
  • Rocket Launcher
  • Shotgun
  • Escape Plan

Pyro
  • Degreaser
  • Flare Gun
  • Axtinguisher

Demoman
  • Grenade Launcher
  • Sticky Launcher
  • Scotsman's Skullcutter

Heavy
  • Minigun
  • Sandvich
  • Gloves of Running Urgently

Engineer
  • Pomson
  • Pistol
  • Gunslinger

Medic
  • Overdose
  • Medigun
  • Ubersaw

Sniper
  • Huntsman
  • Jarate
  • Bushwacka

Spy
  • Revolver
  • Sapper
  • Knife
  • Dead Ringer

Since everybody's posting their loadouts, here are mine.

Scout: Troublemaker's Tosslecap(Mann Co. Orange)/Ye Olde Baker Boy(The Color of a Gentlemann's Business Pants), Stereoscopic Shades, Boston Boombringer
Soldier: Stout Shako, Fancy Dress Uniform
Demoman: Hustler's Hallmark(Mann Co. Orange)
Pyro: Pyromancer's Mask/Attendant
Heavy: The Outdoorsman(Drably Olive)
Medic: Medic's Mountain Cap(The Value of Teamwork)
Spy: Max's Severed Head

Uniju said:
Since everybody's posting their loadouts, here are mine.

Scout: Troublemaker's Tosslecap(Mann Co. Orange)/Ye Olde Baker Boy(The Color of a Gentlemann's Business Pants), Stereoscopic Shades, Boston Boombringer
Soldier: Stout Shako, Fancy Dress Uniform
Demoman: Hustler's Hallmark(Mann Co. Orange)
Pyro: Pyromancer's Mask/Attendant
Heavy: The Outdoorsman(Drably Olive)
Medic: Medic's Mountain Cap(The Value of Teamwork)
Spy: Max's Severed Head
What kind of sick man uses the Stout Shako? Really is such an overpowered weapon.

I main Spy and have three main sets:
Ambassador + Knife + DR/Invis
Saharan Spy (with Dead Ringer)
Enforcer + Knife + DR (for MvM)

I also enjoy playing as Engie and Medic, and I'd reckon the latter is my second-best class.

I'm not too good, though- but I am proud of my Spy stranges.

Back