Wii Family Edition

Me too, I'd rather wait for Wii U, than sticking around with a limited 3rd Wii.

Plus I have most the games it comes with, its ok for a first wii for a family with young children though.

Black Wii Family Edition + New Super Mario Bros. Wii + Exclusive CD announced for America:
http://www.yamihoshi.nl/tech/?p=4440 (Picture included.)

Question... I dont really feel like waiting until i get my first wii (Wii Family Edition) so ill just ask some stuff.

1.) When you go to the disk channel, does the gamecube disk still come up?

2.) Is the Internet Channel Free? My friends insists it still costs wii points.

3.) Can you order wii points directly from your wii?

4.) Does the New Super Mario Bros. Wii that comes inside has a PIN Code for Nintendo Coins?

5.) Um, is there really a POINT to that CD?

6.) Can you play the CD on your wii?

7.) Can you play your wii on a HD TV?

8.) Is there any REAL difference besides this wii and the other. Besides GCN support and position.

I answer all of your questions.

1. No
2. Yes it is now
3. No you can get it from shops
4. No, what even is Nintendo Coins
5. No
6. No
7. Yes
8. No

New Christmas Yoshi said:
I answer all of your questions.

1. No
2. Yes it is now
3. No you can get it from shops
4. No, what even is Nintendo Coins
5. No
6. No
7. Yes
8. No

Last week i got a Wii Family Edition and i see i got A wrong answer.

1.) The gamecube disk sign DOES come up. And when you go into options it still shows the slot a and slot b thing. Nintendo was too lazy to take that out.

This version of the wii can stand vertical and horizontal. Just that well it doesnt have a stand...Its pretty much your average wii.

I now have $100 saved for Wii U and I need to have new console with better games and SSB4 is coming out at 2013 or 2014

I have $300 sitting around waiting for a WiiU to release. If it gets much higher than that, I'm going to be seriously chagrined with Nintendo.

Lord Ghirahim said:
I have $300 sitting around waiting for a WiiU to release. If it gets much higher than that, I'm going to be seriously chagrined with Nintendo.
They said that they wanted it to be affordable.
But I think this should be moved into the Wii U thread, no?

Touche, Nabber.

Anyway, I think this GCN-less Wii is pretty much pointless.

Back