Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Everything but Hotel Mario and the Movie

• Only Main stream games

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Only Video Games that are Licensed by Ninteno

• Total voters
It was nothing more than a cameo, but Square is really tight on both Geno's and Mallow's copyrights and if Nintendo hadn't gotten their permission then there would have been major lawsuits.

twinArmageddons said:
It was nothing more than a cameo, but Square is really tight on both Geno's and Mallow's copyrights and if Nintendo hadn't gotten their permission then there would have been major lawsuits.
It's still an apperance any apperance proves that the two canons are one and since he was called Geno in the credits that means Geno and Super Mario RPG are part of the Mario and Luigi series canon

Look, just because Geno appears in Super Mario RPG and Superstar Saga doesn't mean that they are in the same "universe". One could easily be the alternate dimension form of the other.

anyways it wouldn't make sense for their to be a seprate universe for just Super Mario RPG since his other adventures are mentioned and he's already a notable hero in that game

I would say just games made by Nintendo.

Tatanga said:
Leonyx said:
Tatanga said:
Nothing in a series where a character can be from Brooklyn and the Mushroom Kingdom there is no canon. In a series where the main character is a Carpenter, a plumber, a doctor, and a construction worker there is no canon

Why would you make a poll, then tell everyone what their answer should be? That doesn't make sense.
Because i wanted people to explain their answer and i'm explaining mine

But you keep telling them they're wrong.

Leonyx said:
Tatanga said:
Leonyx said:
Tatanga said:
Nothing in a series where a character can be from Brooklyn and the Mushroom Kingdom there is no canon. In a series where the main character is a Carpenter, a plumber, a doctor, and a construction worker there is no canon

Why would you make a poll, then tell everyone what their answer should be? That doesn't make sense.

Because i think they are wrong it's called a debate where one side has a point and the other side has a different point and the two sides argue over whos point is more valid

Tatanga said:
Leonyx said:
Tatanga said:
Leonyx said:
Tatanga said:

Because i think they are wrong it's called a debate where one side has a point and the other side has a different point and the two sides argue over whos point is more valid

But this is a matter of opinion, not a trial. One guy can say one thing, and you can disagree with it, but they aren't wrong.

Smasher 101 said:
I would say just games made by Nintendo.
But Smasher what about games like Wario Land: Shake It!, Wario World, and Donkey Kong King of Swing those games are made by second party developers that agreed to make games exclusively for Nintendo but are still legally independent companies.

Leonyx said:
But this is a matter of opinion, not a trial. One guy can say one thing, and you can disagree with it, but they aren't wrong.
This. You haven't listened to anything I've said, you've just said wrong, wrong, wrong. I'm the kind of person who doesn't care about stuff like this but other people really have problems with this.

Games made by nintendo. They are the best and Mario has loads of Games.

Back